You Amaze Me

Overwhelmed.

I get overwhelmed by you're beauty. It's very cliche to say in my own thoughts but it's the truth.

You're so beautiful.

I'm not just saying it because I love you but because it's not about the fact that you are breath taking. But just that you're a caring, loving, and nurturing person. That I'm amazed by how much you care about others.

How much you care about me.

I have always loved that about you, you're amazing to me. I don't know what I did to deserve someone like you. I feel that you're such a perfect example of what love is like and how it should feel.

You spread so much love to others that it's a blessing that you're in my life. You came to my life at a time when I didn't understand what love was from a stranger.

You've been my rock and by my side since the beginning and I don't regret anything. Many things have changed my life for the better and you are definitely one of them.

You've not only changed me but you've also made me accept myself more. You've made it known to me that it's a good thing to feel confident in myself because I am my own unique self.

Many things or events have tried to break us apart and the best thing we ever did was not listen and just loved.

We've kept each other strong and now I know that this bond won't ever break. You'll forever be by my side.

I know I won't have to run anymore because nothing will amaze me as much as you do.