Nothing More

I want you in my life.

I'm just scared to let you in too much because I know with a split second of me looking at you.

I'd just let myself go and ruin everything.

I try not to stare too much when you're talking to me because I don't want you know, but it's just so hard because I really do believe you're beautiful.

I know you're beautiful because you're personality and smile make me feel something that I've never felt ever with anyone else. I know that the care and love we have for each other is real.

But I wonder all the time if you love me the way that I do because it's getting to a point where I can't pretend anymore.

I wish I can just tell you and you'd tell me that you love the same and I'd know that you'd be in my life forever.

Sometimes I feel like I'm going insane because deep in my heart I don't want to you loose. I couldn't loose you.

You're everything to me.

I love you and I will always be happy with admitting that because you deserve someone to love you.

I'm in love with you because you make me happy to be myself everyday and I know that you're the one for me.

I know when I hold you that you're not gonna leave me just like everyone else because you're the best person, partner, and love that I want to be with for the rest of my life.

But I guess these feelings will only be that and nothing more.