Never Happen

I felt inspired by the song that is posted above and I hope you do too :). Thanks for reading.

"Somethings are better left unsaid"

I didn't  understand why that is but then I realized that the feelings I have for you are that statement alone.

I have always expressed my love for you and it has become second nature that I just tried to deny  my feelings.

But I can't, they keep arising and I can't help it but feel love.

I have said 'I love you' many times that I can't even count anymore. I just can't stop laughing to myself because I didn't think it was going to be like this.

That my love for you was going to turn into a romantic feeling that I can see us being together for the rest of our lives.

You and I.

Forever.

I know that I will never stop loving, near and far and everywhere I will always feel love for you.

But knowing that the love I have for you is something that will never be.

Hurts me.

You've never seen me that way.

We've joked and said that once we live together things will change and we'll finally be able to to be a couple.

I just can't pretend anymore.

You've just got the most unbelievable eyes, laugh, personality, quirks, that I can't even begin to describe how much I love them.

I will never stop loving you because you're my world, my best friend, and my love.

The love that I have always wanted with someone because it just happens and nothing is forced.

We've fallen many times, and felt that our world has ended. But I know that I won't let you go because I love you.

I didn't fall in love with because you are sweet, kind, bursting with love, nurturing, cute, beautiful, etc.

I fell in love with you because of who you are. You're an amazing person that you don't even see how amazing you are. I can't believe you don't. If you could just glance at yourself and be able to see what I see, you'd be amazed.

Just as much as I am amazed by you, but I don't think you'll ever know what it's like to be in love with someone so much

That you're convinced they're the one but it will never happen.