Make You Stay

I want you to stay.

I will do anything it takes to make you stay because I can only see my true self when I look at you. But I think I lost control of myself because I realized that I have fallen in love with you.

I hate that I have but I just want you to stay with me. I know you only see black and white because it is just like that when we are together because you want nothing else but when I am with you all I can see is color.

I feel happy and I want you to see color as well because I want us to happy, when we look at each other I want you to see me and vice versa.

I just want you and not in any sexual way. I just want to hold you, feel your body next to mine, feel your warmth, and be in pure bliss.

But you just say that I'm just 'lost' because I can't be settled down and I act like I have my shit together.

Then I just try to build my hopes up like a tower and have you see that but I don't think you see that I don't want to be 'found' I want to be with you.

I don't feel lost when I'm with you because I know what it's like to be found with you. You've found me and I can be happy and enjoy my life with you.

I don't know what I'm waiting for because I know that someone can't love me more than you. I've known you my whole life and I can't imagine not having you in my life.

Having you in my life is what makes me happy. I know that I can be sane and not go crazy.

You're the one that makes my life fall in place.

I just want to come home to you and see you. Sleep next to you and hold your hand while we sleep.

Feel your touch.

Because I know that every time I spend with you, you're the one. I want you to be mine. I know that we've planned it to be.

I just want to be in the same space as you. Be with you and be close to you.
But I know that if you knew my thoughts, you wouldn't want the same.

And you're right I am lost but since I believe you does that make it stop.

If I just pleaded for you and cried for help would that make you stay.