Always Be The Same

Silence.

Laying under the covers in the middle of the night with the lights off and just giggling at each other about nothing.

Those moments are when  I love you all over again. I get lost in your eyes and I never want to leave.

I know that times flies and I should leave but I just closer and closer to you and let you wrap your arms around me. I feel the warm of your body close to mine.

Your heartbeats are so soft and without a care in the world.

I met you in a time when I didn't know who I was or if I was ready to immerse myself and be my true self with you. But then days turned into months and months into years.

Then here I am watching you sleep and you're just laying your head in my lap.

I feel safe with you and I know that you won't hurt me or even want to because you actually love. I can't believe I've found someone that actually loves me. 

I didn't know if I was going to find someone that was willing to stay. But then a long came you and you not only made my life better but you also made me better.

I have never loved anyone as much as you because I never thought that I would let myself love someone.

I will never be unfaithful or not stop loving you because you're my everything and I will always have you in my heart.

Near and far I will be with you and I will love you always and forever.

Even if you're in my thoughts I know that the love I had for you will always be the same