We're Not The Same Anymore

I've loved you.

Since the day that I meet you I knew that the love I had for you was different from anything that I've felt before.

I miss you and even though I already know that you're mine but I want to fall in love with you all over again.

I know I'm always going to be just your friend but I will keep fighting to love you because you're amazing.

I want to know you again and know things about you that I had not known already. I can't control what your heart will decide.

But it just feels like I'm falling in love with you even though it feels like you're already mine.

I miss you, I miss us, I miss the days where it was easy for the both of us to be together but I know that it can be this way again.

I know that when I am with you I am right where I should be.

Many people have told me to not be myself or even love anyone that I want to love but with you I am myself and I don't have to mask anything, I can just be myself.

You've become someone who I can't stop thinking about. I believe I think of you at random moments and I can't stop smiling.

I still love you.

But I just don't think that the love I once knew that you had for me is the same anymore.
I always will continue to love you more than you will ever understand.