9. the other night dear...

You are my sunshine, my only sunshine,
You make me happy when skies are grey...
You'll never know dear, how much I love you,
Please, don't take my sunshine away...
Please...

     "You know there's other verses to that song."

     My eyes snapped up to an older male, not even realizing that anyone had been here to hear my singing. Slowly my eyes focused to his, nervousness entering my voice.

     "How did you get here?"

     "Depends what you mean by 'here'. Into this world, I was conceived. Into this area, I was driven and into your room?" The male smirked. "The door was unlocked. I'm from the same agency that signed you, except, I don't sing."

     I sat up a little straighter on my bed, my head swimming in confusion and my heart beating a mile a minute. Who did this guy think he was, just waltzing into my house like he owned the place. I wondered if my mom knew that he was here. Maybe if I called her...

     Just as I was about to yell out to her, his voice broke the silence. "Charlie, isn't it? You're hot, I'm surprised they could even find someone like you. So...fuckable."

     His comment threw me off guard, my eyes widening at his words. That was supposed to be a compliment, right? Was he flirting? What was I supposed to say, I was horrible at this.

     "Um...thanks, I like your shirt."

     I may have died. I had completely embarrassed myself in front of this stranger, who was now looking down at his shirt. It was just a plain white t-shirt, why did I say I liked it?
"Why are you here?" I quickly yelled at him, turning to hide the red forming at my cheeks. Did it just go up a couple degrees? I'm sure it did.

     "I'm here because the agency sent me. The driver is outside right now and your mom, nice lady, by the way, unlocked the door for me."

     So she did know that he was here. It had only been a couple of weeks since the agency had allowed me to stay home and not at the joint mansion, and I was slowly getting used to the surprise visits made by multiple people at the agency. Although, they had never sent anyone apart of it before, mostly just the people who signed me. There were three things that were running through my mind though.

    One, this agency should start calling every time there would be a visit, so I would be prepared.

     Two, someone needed to turn the heat down, because It had apparently gone up in the last few minutes that the male had been here.

     And three, this person was hot. Not like normal hot but he was fucking hot. Every time I even glanced at him, it felt like a sin. My mouth went dry and my heart wouldn't stop speeding up. How was anyone blessed to look like this?

     "You can have it if you'd like." He said, bringing my attention back to reality. "My shirt." Without hesitation, he pulled off his shirt and that was when I lost it. I couldn't stare at him directly, not without my jeans feeling as if they were trying to constrict me. I was aroused, that was undeniable, and trying to hide it was difficult. The shirt was placed in my lap, hiding the forming bulge and instantly I knew that he had noticed.

Best fucking day of my life.
Hence the sarcasm.

     Suddenly, his lips were close to my ear. "I'll come back again, but next time it won't be for the agency." He started, his fingers traveling down to the waistband of my jeans. "And I'll have you screaming my name."