0.0

Sel's P.O.V

I was holding a box, and entering inside my new home. Our new home.

"Babe what are you doing? You can't carry anything while you're pregnant!" My boyfriend Josh said.

Yes boyfriend.

Joel and I divorced after 2 years of marriage, things weren't the same. He was never home, I was by myself all the time.

He put his career first, and I knew he loved his job I just didn't expect the boys to get super famous, and for me to become his second priority.

Sadly he understood, and didn't say anything. The day I called it quits was the day I was going to tell him I was pregnant.

He didn't get to hear the good news.

It's been 5 months and I have moved on. So has he...

Every time he post a picture on instagram it's with a different girl, or he's out in a club.

He's not the same Joel I fell in love with.

I love Josh he's a great guy, and has been here for me. I just dont know if hes the one... maybe I rushed.

I'm just truly blessed to have Josh in my life, he tells me that even if hes not the biological father, that he will love the baby like it's his own.

"Josh I'm not a baby I want to help!" I pouted.

"I know baby." He chuckled. "But I don't want you to get hurt."

"This is why I love you." I hugged him.

"And you know I love you too." He smiled.

-
*
-

a/n: hey guys I hope you liked this! Comment & vote for chapter one? While you wait y'all should go  read my jack g  fangic! -j