0.3

I see a girl pass me and she looks familiar. It can't be? Could it? No, no it can't! Get it together Pimentel.

Joel's P.O.V

"Um Sel?" I nervously said.

"Joel!" Wow she sounded confident, and she's still beautiful. She was wearing a guys hoodie.

Which I'm going to assume it's her boyfriends, or husband.

She looked perfect, I just wish that hoodie was mine.

"Yeah that's me hahaha." Well obviously she did say Joel. Dumb ass.

"How have you been?" She smiled. Oh that smile, how much I miss her beautiful smile.

I can't. Not right now, I can feel my eyes start to get watery.

Sel's P.O.V

I can feel my heart break when I see his eyes start to water up.

"Hey are you ok?" I asked.

"No, Sel I love you, I can't live without you, I'm a mess! A huge one! Everybody knows that, my fans, interviewers, even my mom and grandma. For goodness sake you completed me. I'm a fucking mess... and a big idiot! No one understands my pain! No one! Yes everybody goes through a break up, but it shouldn't of been us! You don't realize how fucking hard it is for me to wake up and realize I'm miserable. I'm nobody without you..." He finished off crying.

"Joel... I-i..." I don't know what to say, I am speechless.

He started to stand up.

"Wait Joel!"

I stood up, I have to tell him!

"Joel look at me," he looked. "The night you know that I left, well I had some big news for you..." I took a deep breath.

"I am pregnant." I smiled. His eyes got bigger, and then he picked me up and smiled.

Well that was easy?

"Really? Oh my god I'm going to be a dad? It's mine right? Well obviously right because you were with me at the moment. This is great!" He said excited.

"Yes it's yours!" I smiled.

"Is it a boy or a girl?" He asked.

"Well I don't know yet... But I'm going to check next week, um would you like to go with me?" I asked looking down.

"Yes I will love too." He smiled.

***

Joel and I have been talking for what seems hours, it makes me so sad to hear how he is doing.

It's my fault.

"No it's not." He said.

"I said that out loud didn't I?" I giggled.

"Yes, but hey listen, it was my fault you left, I didn't make you my first priority." He confessed.

"But I should of talked to you instead of walking away." I sight.

There was dead silence.

"Well it was great seeing you Joel, I'll call you for the appointment." I smiled.

"Alright, I'll see you soon little buddy." He said in a baby voice while rubbing my belly.

I giggled and walked away.

***

I was about to go to bed, when I get two messages.

-from Joel-

Take good care of my baby, and goodnight (:

I replied with a simple goodnight.

-from Josh-

Wtf?! I'm not gone for a day and you're already with your ex! Wow hahaha maybe they're right.

& well I decided not to reply to this one...

I'll just talk to him tomorrow when he has cooled off.

But who's they? I can't deal with him right now.

-from Josh-

Ha you're just gonna ignore me. Care to explain this?

I'm still not gonna answer him, but paparazzi caught Joel and I

I totally forgot he was famous, I wonder how many pictures of us they took.

I turned on my t.v and landed on Univision.

"Asi es Joel de CNCO y Selena, se encontraron de nuevo, probablemente regresaran como novios!? Hm aver que pasa!"

I can't believe them, I need to sleep.

***

A/n: make sure to vote, & comment for more (: much love -j