11.0

"Joel I love you, I've never stopped loving you. You mean the world to me. I'm sorry I've let you down, I'm sorry I walked out of your life. I really am sorry. I just wanted to know, would you do me the honor of-"

-

Joel's P.O.V

she began crying. why is she crying? hormones? i hated seeing her cry.

"Joel I know I screwed up by leaving you, I'm so so sorry, I love you will you do me the honor of being my husband again?"

Was I dreaming? I couldn't be, she wants us together! This is fucking great! Amazing actually!

I smiled and hugged her, I picked her up. "Of course, Sel I love you."

Call me crazy for saying yes. I could care less, I'm sure I made a right decision.

I finally have the love of my life.

Shoot I have to amazing things coming my way!

My baby, and Selena.

-

"Joel." Selena giggled.

"Hmm."

"We've been laying down for the past two hours, lets do something." She giggled, once again.

I groaned. "But I love hugging you and I've missed it."

"I missed you too, but we can go get ice cream or we can go out to eat where they have ice cream for dessert." She smiled.

"Is my princess craving ice cream?" I chuckled.

"More like your little prince is." she rubbed her belly.

"Well then I have to spoil both my babies." I smiled.

-

Selena's P.O.V

Today marks 2 months that I've been back with Joel and I couldn't be happier.

Today it is also Halloween.

I am not the biggest fan of Halloween, nor anything scary.

And since I am pregnant I am more terrified of things, for example, I've always loved clowns at birthday parties, now I am horrified by seeing a picture of a clown.

"Killer clowns" more like "fuck my life."

I don't get it, first of all it's way to hot to be putting on a clown costume, second of all how do you have the energy to be running around in the costume?

This generation is all over to be honest.

"Hey babe, we should go and celebrate Halloween." Oh no we are not.

"I don't know-"

"Sel! We should c'mon! It'll be fun!!" Joel whined.

"Fine, but I swear if I have this baby tonight because I get scared to death I will drop kick you." I said half joking, half serious.

He put his hands in defense. "You got it queen."

Nothing will go bad right?

-

We've been walking around our neighborhood trick or treating for the past hour.

I honestly feel like I am 6 again.

But I was very happy.

Some guys tried to scare me, but of course mi joelito protected.

"I swear if you guys come near her I will kill both of you, she's pregnant, she does not need to be giving birth anytime soon."