18.0

Sel's P.O.V

I was crying, the hormones man, the hormones. I couldn't believe what Joel did, it was beautiful.

I havens cried this much since after the divorce/breakup.

"Joel... that was beautiful." I hugged him.

"Thank you baby, but I'm not done yet." As soon as he said I began to get stomach pains. Oh no.

"Uh Joel."

"Wait this next surprise is going to-"

"Fuck dude, listen!!" I didn't mean to get mad, but holy shit I was about to have my baby!!

"Joel I'm sorry I didn't mean to." I apologized as I saw his mood changed from happy to sad.

"I think it's time Joel." I pointed at my stomach.

His eyes widened.

"Ummm ok. Sit down and relax."

"No seas idiota I can't relax when I'm about to have a freaking human come out of me!" I love Joel but I knew he wouldn't be prepare for this.

"Right, let me call Yoandri to take your bags that are in the house to the hospital. Let's go!" 

-at the hospital-

'@itsjoelpimentel: can't wait for our baby to be in this world ❤️'

I smiled at the tweet, who would of thought 9 months ago that I will be having Joel and i's baby?

Most importantly that he will be by my side, after our divorce.

"Let's pop this baby out." Joel laughed at Yoandri who walked in with the baby's diaper bag.

-20 minutes later-

My pain had stopped a few minutes later, the doctor said that the baby is definitely going to be born tonight.

All the boys, well except Zabdiel because he was filming f were allowed in since I wasn't giving birth yet. (Idk how giving birth goes, so let's just go with it 😂)

All the boys were basically snap chatting the whole thing, of course with my permission.

Yoandri's snapchat was

(I know they don't look like the characters but just go with it!!)

I was looking at my phone and laughed at Yolandra.

Everyone started laughing really loud, and I was giving them a weird look. Joel came to my side and showed me Zabdiel's  Snapchat.

(Again nothing like him but go with it 😂)

I laughed and was a little concerned about the situation.

I dialed his number and after the third ring he answered.

"Zabdi care to explain why you look like a girl?"

"I was at my girlfriends house, and well we did a challenge for her channel. Y pues tú ya sabes."

I laughed and smiled, how cute he did something like that for his girl.

"Well then," I giggled. "Come over as soon as you change!"

-

My contractions were getting worst and I couldn't handle them anymore. I think this baby was ready.

I started crying, knowing the pain wouldn't stop, and the fact that my baby will be born any minute now.

I don't know if I would be a good mom. I'm pretty sure Joel saw me crying and came to my side.

"What's wrong." He ask worried.

"It hurts." He soften up.

"Aww babe I'm so sorry you're in pain, it hurts me to see you like this, but everything will be ok when our beautiful baby is born." He game a genuine smile.

"I love you Joel."

"Me too princess."

-

a/n: well I've been in the car for 13-14 hours hahaha fml but i hope you guys enjoyed this! make sure to vote & comment!