13.0

I am a horrible autor! My whole wattpad has been dry! I'm so sorry! But ayeeee I'm backkkkk btw I got this idea from a YouTube video! I will put the link in the bottom(: (i did change a few things!) also, this probably won't be something Joel would do as the way I set him up in this story but let's go with it!  (or may idk that's why I changed a few things) but anyways enjoy 💋

-

Selena's P.O.V

Today I am going to be having my baby shower. I am really excited because our baby is almost here!

I honestly am excited but stressed, I've been doing a lot of the planning and Joel has been doing god knows what.

I don't want to fight with him so I just leave it alone, but it's getting me a bit annoyed.

He's either busy with work with the band, tired, or is sleeping.

This kind of takes me back to reason I left.

Is this how it's going to be when I have the baby?

I can't do this by myself, I need him. But if he doesn't step up his game I am going to talk to him.

I can't leave him like last time, it hurt him and me.

I don't want to feel the same pain. Not again, plus I don't want the baby to not know who his dad is.

-

Joel's P.O.V

I've been really distant from Sel and I can tell it's bugging her.

If it all goes to plan this is going to be a great thing for her.

I am planning to propose to her... again.

We have started all over, and it's only fair that I ask her to marry me.

This time it's a forever. I am not screwing up this, not like last time.

I have a whole plan set up, I just hope she likes it.

Basically what's going to happen is I am going to propose at the baby shower.

But because everyone is going to be busy with the food, or in their own conversations I am going to have to make a big entrance.

I have some fake blood that I bought at Walmart, and I am going to walk in pretending I got shot; to get everyone's attention.

Once everyone is looking at me I am going to give a little speech and ask her if she will marry me.

I honestly hope this works.

-

-later-

The baby shower was almost over and it was the perfect time for my plan.

Yoandri and I walked out of the reception and he helped me put the fake blood all over my body.

It looked pretty real.

He made his way back and a few seconds later I walked right behind him.

I went inside and dropped to the floor and rolled on the floor.

"JOEL! JOEL! JOEL ARE YOU OK?"

"BABE!"

"OH MY GOD OH MY GOD!"

"MY BABY!"

I heard all the familiar voices scream.

-

CLIFFHANGER

a/n: hahaha that's all you guys get for now. Make sure you vote, comment and share for more! If this gets over 50+ comments & 45 votes I will upload tomorrow morning part 2!!! night babes xx 

YouTube video; https://youtu.be/eXOEmvUbbC8