0.2

Selena's P.O.V

Josh had left an hour ago to visit his family. He wont be coming back until 3 weeks from today.

I am so sad, I won't be with him for that long.

When Joel and I broke up, Josh has been my best friend, ride or die, partner & etc. He helped me heal, and I love him very very much, for that.

Sometimes I wish I could talk to Joel and ask him how he's doing, or what he's been up to.

I even wish to tell him about my pregnancy.

After all it is his baby too.

It's our baby.

I wonder, what would of happened to us if I told him that night, would he have changed?

Or would his career still be first?

Maybe it would of been different, it could've been us three together.

But maybe it wouldn't. Sadly I'm probably never going to know.

I still stay in touch with the boys, they just don't know I'm pregnant.

And we don't talk as much, whenever we talk it's a simple hello, how are you? What's up? And Gotta go!

However the girls and I still talk all the time, they know I'm pregnant, and they have been wanting to plan a baby shower.

Even though I don't know the gender of the baby.

Ally moved to Texas, but she's still my best friend, and turns out she will be having a baby as well.

I honestly can't wait for the both of us! It just sucks we can't be together through pregnancy.

****

Joel's P.O.V

Everybody keeps telling me to win Sell back, but honestly, I don't know.

She's probably moved on, why would I ruin her happiness?

Again.

I can't do that. Not again, I don't wanna hurt her anymore.

I promised I was never going to hurt her on our wedding day, and here we are, I'm all alone all because my job was so important.

More than the love of my life. Ugh I'm such an idiot. I'm fucking done, everybody feels sorry for me.

I have to go walk, keep myself calm.

I went where I always go, the park.

This park, along with music have really helped me through my whole situation.

I smile as I see all kinds of people around me, they're all smiling.

I see a girl pass me and she looks familiar. It can't be? Could it? No, no it can't! Get it together Pimentel.

A/n: yoo hey guys, what's up? I hope y'all enjoyed this chapter(: who do you think it is? Make sure to vote, comment & share for more(: also starting today til July 20th I will be writing every day!! So get ready! Much love, j x