chapter nine

"I can't believe your limp dick ass has a little man," Train said from the backseat of the car Tamel was driving eating a gyro.

"First of all, fuck you," Tamel snapped. "Second of all, don't be dripping that white sauce shit in this car."

"Just because you was letting sauces drip a couple of years ago don't mean you can give me orders," Train replied. "I'm just saying. And Tonya of all people. Why she never told you? Did she give you the lame excuse about you being in the hustle game?"

"Yeah, as a matter of fact, she did," Tamel recalled.

"Of course she would," Train continued. "Her brothers were the biggest dealers before Moon took over. They left her chasing that dollar and when she got with your young sensitive ass, she thought you would probably leave too. Makes sense but it's still a lame excuse not to tell you."

Tamel nodded. "Guess you're right."

"Did you get to see the little nigger?" Train asked.

"Only in a picture, he was in school," Tamel was kind of sad he didn't get to see his son up close and personal.

"Yeah, did he have that big ass nose and goofy expression your bird ass have?" Train laughed.

"Nah, couldn't tell," Tamel said then looked back for a second. "And we both have the same nose, brother."

"Fuck no we don't," Train quickly informed. "You got that who framed Roger Rabbit nose covering your face. I could do nostril commercials with mines."

Tamel laughed. "You're so stupid. Can't believe you made it out."

"Yeah thanks to Trunk and this new nigga I'm supposed to meet up with," Train stated. "That's why I went looking for you. This new nigga is connected. I'm talking about major. They bringing me in on some major gun deal that is supposed to be going down but I know its all bullshit. It's a set up for something."

"But why break you out to set you up?" Tamel questioned.

Train licked some sauce that was on his lip. "Because they want me out here when they come for me. Whoever this nigga is, he is well kept and only deals with Trunk but I know Trunk full of shit."

Tamel nodded again. "Yeah I had a few run-ins with dude too, remember? Never really cared too much for his style. Now he wants you to join forces with him on this venture? Yeah, something don't sound right."

"That's what I'm trying to say," Train said. "I mean they got some dude following my moves. I need to get on top of this shit."

"When you meeting them?" Tamel asked.

Train looked at his watch. "Oh shit, like in another hour. I've been running around all day looking for your peasy ass, I forget...wait, you never told me how you ended up at that diner."

"Wiz," Tamel informed.

"Wiz?" Train's eyes went up. "That nigga contacted you."

"Yeah," Tamel said. "Told me where to look for you and all."

"Who was the bitch then?" Train inquired.

"There when I got there," Tamel replied.

"This shit is too weird," Train said. "Feels like I'm in some Disney movie for teenage girls and we got to solve all these clues and shit. What was in that package?"