1 - My Seven Missions

I was in the Indian Espionage Agency (let's just refer to it as IEA) since I can remember. From what I was told, I was left by my parents and was recruted and trained since I was little... I know what you're thinking... Cliché much. This was used to the bone but, apparently, sometimes reality is based in movies.

Anyway, I never had an official name, so they always called me K. I was a fully-trained spy since I was 27 years old, and I had already done 4 missions, where I would return to the agency leaving no traces or clues behind. In those four missions, I always had to kill someone. They were normally related to some international crime and I had to be the savior, even though I was also a criminal and a murderer.

Ok, I'm getting away from the topic, so let's just get back to it... My mission was different this time: I had to do 7 missions in the middle of a party that the Pakistan Ambassador on the US had decided to throw, in four hours and a half, while trying to avoid a security agent and a sniper that could get me killed. When I heard about it, I got really surprised, but I had to accept the mission.

I was the only one who could do it, because me and another guest had pretty much the same face, and if I killed him, I would get the invitation to the party and I could get in with no problems.

So, from what I learned, I needed to do the following 7 missions:

- Bug Ambassador (India has been trying to hear Pakistan's plans since forever because there's a rumor that a war is going to break out between the two countries... We have never been so close to hearing the Pakistan plans)

- Contact Double Agent (One of our allies has placed another spy in the party. This person works for the Pakistan in order to tell us their information. The code word is "Banana Bread". When he heard that, he was sure that I worked for the Indians, and he told me every piece of intel that he had. Of course I could only be sure it was him if he coughed afterwards.)

- Transfer the Microfilm (I needed to put a book that contained a microfilm in another bookshelf, or else the Pakistans would have collected it and used it against us. However, I wasn't told what was in that microfilm.)

- Swap a Statue (I needed to find the statue that was used to murder the former Pakistan Ambassador on the US, because we think that the new Ambassador murdered the old one to get his position. When I found the statue, I hid it and swapped it for one that I brought to the party)

- Inspect Statues (In order to know which statue was used on the murder, I examined all the statues)

- Seduce Target (My target was the Ambassador's ex-wife and she probably still has some of the Ambassador's stuff. Anything might be important, so I tried to go to her house after the party)

- Fingerprint Ambassador (With some fingerprint dust and duct tape, I tried to collect the Ambassador's fingerprints)

Of course, this missions sounded really simple at the beginning, even though they ended up being really tricky. Also, after reading the description of every mission, I realized that most of them had something to do with the Ambassador, so I had to be careful: I didn't want to get caught.

After reading the envelope, I read some data about the guy that I was suppose to kill, and I went to his address.