18 - The Last Inspects, Swapping the Statue and Dragged by Someone

I started thinking of which missions to do next, and I decided to speed run it. I still had to inspect the last two statues, swap the one used on the murder and put the microfilm on the other bookshelf. I inspected the last two statues next to the window. I took the one in the right. I didn't want to waste any more time so I started with the left one - if anybody took it I would take more time and I just wanted  to get the hell out of there.

The left one had a mark... In the middle, it had a hole, like if it was dropped. I assumed that was the statue used to kill the former Ambassador so I got my briefcase. In the way back, the Ambassador started talking with me:

- Ok, what the f*ck is going on?

- What do you mean?

- The guest list is gone and somebody bugged me a little while ago.

- How do you know? - We started walking towards the hall

- Because I felt somebody touching my ass.

- Let me see. - I got behind him and I took the bug off. - Yeah, you are right... - I showed him the bug. - Ok, so what happened?

- I was in the hallway when suddenly a crowd of people started surrounding me.

- Who was there?

- Bea, you, Salvador, Bond, Emma and Sibel.

- Yeah... I thought so...

- What do you mean?

- We have a suspicion but I can't tell you. The sniper will call me if he is sure and we will eliminate him after the party. We will get rid of everything he has done and we will also perform some counterespionage actions.

- I finally see you doing your job. I started thinking you would never do that.

I got out of the hall with my briefcase. Unfortunately, the statue I had was an eagle, and the statue I was supposed to take was a Venus, so the sniper might notice it, but I had to try. I took the statue out of the briefcase and started pretending to be inspecting it. Then, I took the statue and I putted it on my briefcase. I finally putted the statue on the stand and I walked away. I went to the bookshelf and I picked up a book to put the microfilm in.

However, I was dragged by a person and I couldn't see who he was. I was dragged into the bathroom and I saw the Ambassador's face:

- You f*ck! I know it's you.