10 - My Seduction Target

I didn't freak out, so I wouldn't have my disguise blown, but I was really worried. I thought of going to the building to save my boss, but I knew that (first) I would probably be killed, since my boss got unconscious and he fought better than me and (second) he would rather completing the missions for IEA  and dieing to let Pakistan win and living (he's a very patriotic man), so he would be really mad if I saved him and got my cover blown.

I didn't do anything. I just stayed a little while looking at the building pretending to be looking at the void, drowned in thoughts.

I stepped away from the window and got in a conversation. Sam, Sofia and a woman named Sibel were in there already.

Sibel had to be the person with the most casual outfit: black pants, yellow shirt with black dots and a leather jacket. Her hair was blonde and her eyes were blue. She had gold earrings on both of her ears and a purple tress on her hair. I think she was 41 years old, but I couldn't be certain, since I was really bad in judging other people's ages.

They were talking about recipes, and I took the opportunity and said:

- Well, I may not be the best chef, but in my restaurant I serve an amazing banana bread. We bake 10 loafs a day and they are completely gone by 5 pm.

- Oh, so you work on a restaurant, Mr. ...?

- Fisc. Hugh Fisc. And yes. I work on a restaurant.

- Sibel Williams.

- What about you, Ms. Williams?

- Well, I'm unemployed. - she said, without looking at me. - I had too much time with a husband rich enough to provide everything needed to two people that know I don't know how to get a job.

- That's a shame. - Sofia seemed to be really sorry.

- Well, if you want, I can pull some strings and you can have a job on my restaurant. - I said that, but I couldn't care less with what happened to the woman. I just wanted to seem like a nice person, because I suspected Sibel was the Ambassador's ex-wife and I had to seduce her.

- Oh... - she smiled and finally looked at me. - Thanks for the offer, but he left me enough money, to try to convince me into not talking about anything that happened during our marriage. - Ida must've interpreted that wrong, because she asked:

- Oh God! What happened? Did he hit you or something like that? - Sam and Sibel turned into each other and started laughing. The first one to talk was Sam.

- Never! - He took a small break here to giggle the last time. - He would never do that.

- No. My husband is, let's say, dealing with some governmental stuff and it's all top secret.

- Oh, ok. So, I'm guessing her ex is your brother.

- That is true, yes. Oh, and the name is Sam. - Don't forget that I didn't know his name until then.

- Ok.

They continued their conversation but I ignored and thought to myself: "Now I know this three aren't the double agent and I also know my seduction target. Perfect".