2

"Hey Tan" says Terry. "Hey dad" says Tanya. " I've noticed ever since your mother died you have changed a lot and your grades you used to be an honor roll student think about how you would have been if your mother was still here" Terry said. "Yes sir stuff just kind of been hard but i will get to it" replies Tanya. "Tan it is not my fault your mother has passed away its like you hate the world" Terry said. "Dad what are you talking about" Tanya ask. "You know what go back to them no good motherfuckers on your mom side" raging out the house Terry says. Tanya is confused and upset she takes a shower thinking a bout the guy with all the tattoos, glossy brown eyes,and silky black hair. Saturday Tanya wakes up to take the trash out she sees the guy she seen walking she is frightened and he gets closer and closer he says hi with a smirk. Tanya look on Facebook and see that she has a message and its the mysterious guy telling her hey. She reply back and they eventually start to talk about different things they ask each other questions. That Sunday they text and he wants to meet her at her bus stop and hour early. Monday Tanya rushes out the house and sees him walking towards her. "Hey can i get a hug" the guy ask. Tanya reach in for a hug smelling his cologne taking a good look at him and sees a split on his eyebrow. " i forgot your name what is it?" Tanya asks. " its Shaun but call me Slice" Slice says. "Why they call u Slice?" Tanya ask. "Because this cut through my brow"Slice replies. "So tell me about yourself"Slice says. "Well I'm 15... (cut off by Slice) 15?? Damn you young i hope you still talk to me cause I'm 19" Slice says." you are OK just its just a number no big deal" Tanya respond. "I hope so baby girl " Slice says. Slice then pick a flower from the ground and start to tickle Tanya with it on her leg."Stop!!!" giggled Tanya. "Whats the meaning of all those tattoos?" Tanya ask. "Pain my cry for recovery basically" Slice replies. "You can pray you know" Tanya said. " I have prayed too many times I just wonder why kids around the world are starving ;younger people dying why is it like that? and why he put us on here so we just could kill each other huh? I just don't get it" Slice says frowning." Why couldn't he speak to us like he did Adam and Eve and others did he just get tired of it did he create too many of us at one time? and he just forgot all about it?"Slice tells Tanya. Slice then start to hold Tanya on her sides and hug her. Tanya then reach in to peck him on his cheek ; He then turned away "why did you try to kiss me? you know i don't like kisses i told you i hate saliva" he giggles." it was just gonna be a peck on your cheek calm down man"Tanya laughs. Slice then slaps Tanya butt. "Why did you smack my ass and i barley got one?" Tanya says. " Just cause its not enough for you doesn't mean its not enough for me" Slice still touching Tanya ." Do you know i really like you i will stay messing around with you till you stop messing with me " Slice tells Tanya. "That looks like my bus Slice bye". Tanya gets on the bus and hears " Oahh Tanieeee i see you....". Tanya arrives to school and tell her best friends."Go bestie i see you with your new man go ahead on" said Cindie. "Look you stay out here in these streets " Ronika ssaid giggling. "Look my bitchhh!!....( Bryanna says getting cut off). "Watch your mouth Bryanna Richfield !!" said Mrs Washington. "Tanya can you come over here for a second honey?" asked Mrs. Washington. Tanya meets Mrs Washington and she just smile and hugs Tanya with a grip. " Enjoy your summer my love i will always be with you remember that I have to go now love you" Says Mrs Washington. "I love you too!!" Tanya yells through the hall. The dismissal bell finally rings everyone is excited the last day of school. Tanya arrives home and burst out crying for no type of reason.