16

A week had passed Tanya still ignoring Slice from what happened. Tanya is getting nervous about the test results her and her three friends waited for the call. The phone rings Tanya answers. "Good afternoon ms. Williams this is Dr. Warburg with your results" . The three friends get closer to the phone. "Ms. Tanya Williams the results we have is from a blood test and a urine sample". Tanya is eager to know. " I'm Sorry ms. Williams you are positive... " Tanya begins to cry " Ms. Williams you are positive with a child that is a couple of weeks old but you are negative with HIV and any other sexual transmitted diseases" said Dr. Warburg. "Good luck ms. Williams have a blessed day" . Dr. Warburg hangs up the phone. The friends and Tanya are relieved but what about the baby its a month before graduation." Tanya... Your having a baby " Ronika said proudly. "What if its for Melvin though" Tanya said with a tear dropping. "Girl it is not for Melvin he said a couple of weeks old that been months ago with you and Melvin" said Bryanna. " O MY it's for SLICE!!!" said Cindie. "That's great cause he is going to take care of it and its no reason to abort it you have a moth left of school then you will be 18 your going to be without guardians then" said Ronika. " well i am feeling better but me and Slice fell off bad and y'all know this"said Tonya." girl please i bet my life he is not the father of her child" said Bryanna." well baby you better tell him " said Cindie. " Tanya give me your damn phone I'm about to call him" said Ronika. Ronika calls Slice waiting for him to answer. " Tan I can't talk right now!" said Slice. The background noise was loud the sound of screaming was heard. The phone hung up." y'all i wonder what is going on i hope he is ok" said Ronika. The girls left Tanya and Tanya feels peaceful but is just worried about Slice. A couple of days passed Tanya goes from school to work. On her way home she stops by and see Slice with Amy and a newborn baby. Tanya called Ronika and questioned her. "I guess they had the baby huh?" asked Tanya. " yea i seen in on Facebook the baby don't even look like him she had early labor" said Ronika. "Oh ok" Tanya hung up the phone and drove home. Later that night she gets a call from Slice. "Hello" said Slice. "Slice i guess you have a family now" said Tanya. " a family? No i do not want anything to do with Amy at all i just want my daughter" said Slice. "Well Slice i have something i want to tell you" said Tanya. "What is it?" asked Slice. "We have a child coming soon and i am not aborting it im almost 18 just one more month graduation in two more weeks" said Tanya. "Tanya!! Are you serious?" asked Slice. " yes but i know you have one child to take care of its ok if you don't want anything to do with my child" said Tanya. "Tan are you kidding me you make me the proudest man in the world ! I wanted to have a child with you, I love you and always will baby girl but look i have to go" said Slice. The phone hangs up. Tanya is proud and know truly inside she is in love with Slice.