13

Things have been different since Mrs. Washington's death. Tanya kept her head up and felt better knowing that she does not have a baby in her stomach and Melvin is no longer going to try to rape her again. "O Tan wake up you have been sleep all day i guess you have been talking to that boy all night" said Marva. Tanya wake up giggling. " Now Marve i don't have no boy to talk to at night" said Tanya. "I promise i wont tell your father but i know Razor" Marva laughed. "Razor?" Tanya burst out laughing. "Come on child i don't have time for your silliness" said Marva. Tanya and Marva then head to Marva's mother house so Tanya can babysit while Marva worked." Ok Tan call me if you need anything no one should be passing by everyone is at work and Melvin is out of town" said Marva pulling out the driveway of her mothers home. Tanya just knew she was safe because Melvin was put of town. Tanya relax and babysit the precious little girl with the green eyes. While Marva was at her job she gets a call from Melvin. " Hey auntie Marv i made it back in town early i need some things from grandma house can i stop by your job and get the key?" Melvin asked. " Well Mel I'm super busy but Tanya is over there watching the baby she would let you in" said Marva. " Ok thanks nanny" Melvin hug up the phone. A couple of hours pass it is peaceful Tanya is watching such a good baby that doesn't cry unless you leave it. She suddenly heard a knock on the door and peeped out the peep hole and saw that it was Melvin with a scar under his eye permanent from being hit too hard."Tanya open this damn door i swear i will not do anything to you!" Melvin yelled through the sealed door." No Melvin please go away!" Tanya said. She then hear keys and start to panic the door began to open. "So you got your little boyfriend to fight me?" said Melvin. Melvin then shoves Tanya on the couch."So your just gonna do this to me in front of this child how sick can you be!?" said Tanya."He's not here to save your life now"said Melvin. Tanya then gets weak as the baby watches them then crawl into the play room. Melvin start to ease down Tanya pants but then Tanya punches him and did not stop until he would start to release from her. Melvin tries to pin down Tanya arms. Tanya felt a spirit like something was making Melvin weaker and weaker. He began to kiss her while her mouth was sealed she then cries out "No no no not again!". She then looks at a shelf above her head and see something sharp. It was a pair of those silver scissors that are found in a hospital that cut open tight clothing. Tanya reaches for them without him noticing. Tanya then made him believed she quit fighting back and wrap her arm around him with the scissors. " O SHIT are you crazy!!" Melvin cries. Tanya stabbed Melvin multiple times in the back he began to bleed. Melvin gets up sore. " Tanya I'm gone i can't do this no longer " Melvin said while getting a towel to stop the bleeding. Tanya feels real violated but brave because she knew she really fought back. Melvin leaves the home Tanya look for the baby and see that she was playing. Slice called Tanya. "Tanya wassup" said Slice. " He did it again Slice" said Tanya. " He didn't learn wait until i see him again" said Slice. " No Slice I'm fine i fought back this time i don't know what got into me" said Tanya. "Well baby girl I'm here if you need me always" said Slice. "Slice why are we not even together but how we act is like we are" asked Tanya. " well i understand Tanya I'm in love with you just be committed to me and i will be committed to you but i have to go to work i will talk to you later" said Slice. Tanya hung up the phone and told her friends what happened and didn't keep no further secrets like Mrs. Washington taught her. Months had passed school has started again.