15

Tanya gets Anthony to bring her and Cindie to the mall. " bye Ant " Cindie said flirty. Cindie goes and meet Bryanna and Ronika while Tanya was with Slice. " Tan baby girl " said Slice with a smile. Tanya kiss him. Through the mall she see Amy walking towards the table were her and slice was. Amy mugs Tanya and Tanya is confused at why Amy mugged her. " Slice i need to talk to you" said Amy. " Wassup u can say it in front of me and my girl" Slice said smiling at Tanya. "Slice you need to be a man and grow up your 20 you need to take care of your unborn child"said Amy. Tanya just staring in shocked at what she is hearing. " unborn child!? look Amy get away from me you are not pregnant for me that baby is not mine!" said Slice. " well when this baby is born next month be ready for a DNA test" said Amy walking away. Tanya began to look at Slice. Tanya smile from earlier faded quickly. " unborn child i see!" said Tanya. Slice began to try to hold her. "Slice get your hands off of me!" yelled Tanya. The people in the food court are just looking."Tanya it was just a one time thing please forgive me" asked Slice. "For give you? boy Please!! You remember when you said be committed to each other? I guess i was a damn fool to believe you"yelled Tanya. Tanya then tossed her drink on Slice and paced away. " Tan come back please!" cried Slice. Tanya began to look for her best friends while crying in the mall speed walking. Slice leaves with embarrassment. Tanya then hears Ronika loud mouth all the way in the restroom so she goes in there. She see Amy and Ronika arguing." Bitch if you wasn't pregnant i would bust your ass" Ronika said angrily. Bryanna and Cindie holding Ronika back while Tanya is trying to calm things down. "She can't be mad about anything he did it it's his fault!" yelling Amy. "Bitch i would slam your fucking head to this door you thot you knew they were together and your thot ass jist had to push yourself on him you hateful whore jealous of someone who haven't did any wrong to you" said Ronika. "Calm down please" Cindie said being peace maker. "You know what I'm out I'm calling my ride she got me and everyone else fucked all the way up" said Ronika. The girls left the restroom and went home. Tanya look at her phone and seen so many missed calls out of this world from Slice. Weeks have passed no communication from Tanya to Slice. Tanya one day goes off to work as a cashier and see someone she did not want to see. She see Melvin standing in line waiting to talk to her. Tanya then goes outside for break Melvin follows her. " what do you want from me Melvin!! What are you going to do rape me at my job in front of everyone!?" said Tanya. "Tan calm down please i need to talk to you just give me a minute" said Melvin. " what is it do you need to talk about!?" asked Tanya. "Tanya please do me a favor and go to the doctor please" Said Melvin. Tanya is nervous and knows its something she do not want to hear." Tanya i have HIV I'm sorry i am so sorry i don't know what have got into me i ruined your life i know its probably unforgivable but i am so sorry" cried Melvin." What!!!" Yelled Tanya. Tanya then slaps Melvin crying in pain. " I have a family emergency " Tanya told the other workers leaving her job. She drives off with Anthony car to his house crying barley seeing the road but makes it there safely. She calls her each of her three best friends and told them what happened they are shocked and praying for her." sis whats wrong" asked Anthony. "Ant just please drive me to the hospital" demanded Tanya. Tanya makes it to the hospital and see her three friends there waiting. Anthony is trying to get some information from Tanya friend but they are lying and saying its her women cramps." well ms. Williams i wish you the best Dr. Warburg should give you a call in a week timing you are in my prayers " said the nurse that drew her blood. Tanya went home afraid her family is feeling a different vibe from her. Tanya just think of all the things Mrs. Washington taught her and pray for a miracle to break through.