6

Tanya recognized the car pulling up in her drive way its Marva. Marva blows the horn for Tanya to come outside and leave with her. Tanya gets in the car and they headed off to the beach. Marva and Tanya arrived to the beach. "I don't know why i keep going back and forth to that crazy ass man i guess I'm in love with your father Tan" Marva giggles. " I don't know why either your the longest he ever been with" replied Tanya. " I just don't stay for him i stay for you too me and you have a bond and I love you like your my own" said Marva. " I love you too Marva" said Tanya. Tanya is thinking hard if she should tell Marva what happened last night but she just let it go because she know it would be a huge feud from the families. While at the beach Marva phone rings and then she picks up. " Hey nephew wassup?" said Marva. " Can you meet me by my mom house aunt Marva?" asked Melvin on the phone. " Yea sure me and Tanya on our way" replied Marva. The phone hangs up. "Marva can you please drop me to my brother Anthony house on your way there?" Tanya says trying not to see Melvin. "Yes" Marva said. Tanya makes it to Anthony her half brother house with his mom who Tanya is very close with. "Hey my baby " said Shirley Anthony mother. "Hey y'all" said Tanya." Which boy i have go beat up look like you have been crying Tan" said Anthony. "No one Ant I'm fine" said Tanya. " don't lie to your brother Tan you better let us know if anything been wrong" said Shirley. "No i swear i am fine y'all I'm OK" Tanya said lying. The day passes by Tanya depression had just out did her whole cheerful spirit.