5

10 missed calls 2 from Cindie, 3 from Ronika, and 5 from Slice. Tanya gets in the shower feeling disgusted and unclean from what Melvin did to her. She cries and cries and ask why to herself. She can't tell anyone she feels ashamed. The next morning she wakes up call after call text after text still sending through her phone without an reply. Tanya hears her dad in the house and tell each other good morning. Terry gets on the phone with Marva and hands the phone to Tanya. "Tanya sweetie get dressed i will pick you up when i get off of work we are going out to the beach" said Marva."Ok " Tanya hands back the phone to her father. "Tanya are you ok you look sick?" Terry asked. "I'm fine dad" Tanya lies to her father. Terry leave the house and Ronika and Cindie passes by to check on Tanya. Tanya hears a knock and see two of her friends outside of her house. Tanya opens the door and let them in. "Why u haven't answer your phone all last night thinking your dead and shit"Ronika asked. " I want to be i wish i could die" Tanya then starts to cry. "Tanya baby whats wrong?" Cindie asked. The two friends go by the couch and hug Tanya. " He..." Tanya breaking down crying to where her words cant come out her mouth anymore. "He did what Tan?" Cindie asked. "Who did something to you?" Asked Ronika."Mel... Melvin raped me" Tanya sobbed. "Who is Melvin and how?" asked both of the girls. "He is my stepmother nephew the door was unlock my dad was gone he came in forcing my clothes off and raped me" Tanya said still crying." o my sister I'm so sorry" Cindie hugs Tanya. "Melvin tall, bright, curly hair?" asked Ronika. "Yes" replied Tanya. " Tan !! I know him and i will have to fuck some shit up behind you sis wait until i see him" said Ronika. " its OK" Tanya replied. "Tan no it is not he fucking raped you its not like you wanted him" Cindie said still holding Tanya. "Tanya well look call us if you need anything we have to go before it gets to late we love you" said Ronika."Love y'all too" replied Tanya. Tanya let the girls out and close the door.