10

"Rise and shine" Mrs. Washington called through out the home. "Why cant we stay its so fun over here"Ronika asked."i don't think y'all parents would want that its too long a week not seeing their child" Mrs. Washington said. Tanya wakes up nauseated but learns how to cope with it. She then text Slice and apologize. Slice calls Tanya. "Wassup"said Slice."look I'm sorry i was just going through a lot at one time but i did not have to come at you hard like i did" said Tanya." baby girl i understand people go through a lot everyone have their days" said Slice."I'm leaving to go home today i would love to see you" said Tanya." No wonder why I haven't seen you you just went ghost on me and ain't tell me nothing at all" said Slice. The day passes by Mrs. Washington brings the girls home her last stop was to Tanya's house." Honey i love you when you make your decision choose wisely let me know what happens sweetie love you bye" said Mrs Washington pulling out of Tanya's driveway. Tanya call her parents a see they are gone for a while so she called Slice over. Slice made it to her house."well come in" greeted Tanya. " its nice in here" said Slice. Slice reach in for a hug and Tanya backs somewhat away but know he wouldn't hurt her in any physical way."are you ok?" asked Slice." yea I'm fine" Tanya replied. "Slice can i please know about the scar on your eye I'm just curious" Tanya asked. Tanya then reaches and touch his face then run one finger across the scar softly." well i was a stupid teenager, i have changed a lot me and my ex- homeboy went to rob this guy and they had plotted to actually rob me the other guy took a knife and slashed me across my eyebrow while we were fighting but its not anything serious its the past but wait until i catch him" Slice giggled. Slice wrap his arm around Tanya and began to kiss her on her neck up. "Slice no I'm not in the mood I'm not feeling well" said Tanya. Slice stops and gets a call and leave with a hug and a peck kiss from Tanya.