Chapter 7

We rode up to my parent's house. I kissed the kids' forehead and gave them to my mom and dad. "Alright. I'll be back. Remember no chocolate or candy."

My mom shrugged me off. "Have fun." She winked and closed the door in my face. I gasped and ran to the car.

"My house."

_______________________

"Ouch!"

I giggled as Chris stepped on another toy. "Sorry. I didn't have much time to clean up." I walked up the stairs and towards my room.

"It's good. They just little kids." He pushed me down on the bed. I gasped as he took off his shirt. "Mmm baby, I've missed you." He leaned down and captured my lips.

I moaned and moved in rhythm. Chris bit my bottom lip, pulling it with him as he moved back. I groaned, grinding into him. "Please. Chris."

He started to remove my pants as I grabbed his shirt off the floor. "Stop. We can't do this." He looked at me confused. "But I haven't felt you in so long, baby."

He grinded against my panties. "Chris...no..." I panted as he got rougher. "Oh you like this shit, don't you. This remind you of our first time? Huh baby?" I moaned as he moved my panties and stuff three fingers in.

"You never liked it slow and gentle. You wanted it rough and hard." He picked up his speed. "Chris!" I arched my back.

"I'm Daddy. Fucking call me daddy."

I squirted onto his chest. "Damn Mya." I pushed him down onto the bed and stripped out of my panties and bra. I sat on him, positioning his hard on to my entrance. I slipped down a little, causing both of us to groan. This shit hurts. Chris slammed me down without warning, causing me to yelp.

"Chris! Stop!"

He stopped and looked at me. "What's wrong? Oh shit yeah!!!!!" He shouted, remembering that I haven't been with no one.

I wiggled my hips and sighed. I grabbed ahold of his shoulders and went to work.

"Daddy! Oh daddy."

He grabbed my hips and fasten my hips. "Shit! I love you Mya!" I panted and grinded my hips. Chris pushed me down off him.
"All fours."

I moaned and arched my back all the way down. He went in deep, mushing my face into the pillows. "Fuck! Come on daddy's dick. Damn you so tight!!"

I grabbed the headboard as I felt myself about to come. It was rising fast too. "Please daddy! Can I come!?!? Please!?!?!" I was throwing it back, hard."

"Come, baby Come!!!!"

I yelled out as I came, falling out. Chris thrust a couple of times and came deep inside me.

"You tired already?"

I nodded and cuddled in his chest. "Fine. I'll leave you alone for now." He kissed my neck and forehead as I slipped into a deep sleep.