Chapter 8

I woke up with an arm cast over my waist. Oh shit! Memories swung its arm back and hit me hard. Chris came in me. I pushed his arm off me and went towards to bathroom.

After what seemed like eternity of scrubbing him out of me, i went into the room and changed into my cut jogging shorts and crop tank top that said "i have no tits".

Grabbing 'Lucky', i woke Chris up.

             *****************

Chris POV

"Chris wake ya high yellow ass up!" I turned over and set my eyes on my sexy babymama, holding a bat?!?!?!

"Oh shit!"

I raised up and pushed my body towards to headboard.

Back To Mya POV

"How could you come inside me! Do you know how hard it is to take care of a baby!?!?! I'll kill you!" I swung the green bat but missed his skawny ass.

"Stop running! You are dead! Dead nigga!"

He ran towards the door and down the stairs. As i went after him, I tripped and fell down the stairs.

"Ow! My ankle! Chris." I whimpered, holding it. He quickly stopped running and came to my aid. As he check my non hurting ankle I swung my bat.

"You betta learn ya fucking lesson!" i kept hitting his chicken legs with the wooden bat.

"I'm sorry, baby!!!"

         ********************

"Oh Chris! You've made it!" My loving mother pushed me over as she hugged him. "Mom!" She glanced at me and shrugged.

"Sorry sweetie."

I walked in after her. Our twins was on my dad's lap, eating chips. "Daddy!" They both screamed, taking off past me.

"Really!!!"

I sat on my dad's lap and pouted. "Chris? Are those welps? Are you getting beat?!?!" He laid his head onto my mother's shoulder. "Yea." She sat him down onto the couch. I rolled my eyes at him. "Who's doing this to you?" He looked over at me and whispered in her ear. As he coward back, my mother turned, making me coward back into my dad.

"Myanna Ravynn Simmons. Why did you hit that boy!!!" I helped and glared at Chris. "But momma. He-he came in.... something" I hid into my dad's shirt. "Help me papa." He laughed and rubbed my hair. "What you hit him with?" I looked at my momma then down. "A bat" I mumbled. She sighed. "Speak up girl. I can't understand you!"

"A bat."

My papa laughed, holding his stomach. "Now why you do that, Anna?" I shrugged, "He came in me." I'm so glad the kids were upstairs. "I wanted another child." Chris pulled me off my dad and sat me in the chair.

"I want to help you raise him or her. Take care of our creation. I want to marry you and settle down with you." He kissed my stomach and grabbed my hand.

My mom handed him a long jewelry box and my papa handed him a small velvet box. He open the long box and removed the necklace. He clipped it on my neck.

He slide onto his knee. "Myanna Ravynn Simmons....Will You Marry me?"
He open the small velvet box to an engagement ring

I gasped and grabbed my heart. "You bitch ass nigga. I waited for those words forever! Oh course!" I jumped on him, making him fall over. "I love you." I kissed his lips but pushed off him into a sitting position.  "Now back to the kid." I punch him in his neck then his chest.

"You should of warned a bitch."

      ×××××××××××××××××××

Pic Of The Ring And Necklace

G-Eazy is So Fine. Just A Random Thought