Chapter 3

"Auntie Megan!" The kids ran up to my best friend of the time. I got out and gave her a look saying we need to talk. "Kids! Go play with Alyssa and Jackson." Megan grabbed my hand and pulled me in. She is petite. Mixed. Beautiful. "Ok, spill" I sighed and laid on her lap. "Chris is coming back to Virginia for two weeks"

"Oh, sweetie! You have to tell him. It will hurt, but they have a right to know their father" Megan held my head, hugging me. I nodded and just sat there, watching her TV. "Where's Princeton?" "Oh that fine ass nigga. I had to send him to the store. He wants sex, sex, and sex!!" I started to laugh. "But Megan ain't complaining."

I shook my head and closed my eyes. "I'm sleepy." Megan started to play with my hair. I'm glad she is there for me. "Megan! I got the chocolate! you ready!" "I'm here, Princeton" I heard a bang and seen him staring at me, "Oh, hey. How you doing, Mya?" I laughed.

"I have to go. I love you Megan" She pouted, but nodded, pushing her square glasses up. I grabbed Madison and Matthew, waving to my niece and nephew. I picked them up and put them in they car seat.

"Remember what I said! Mya!"

I smiled as I turned the corner.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Come on kids, let's go eat something." The kids nodded and ran up the stairs. Madison tripped over her dress, landing on her fluffy cheek. I picked her up and check her. "Mommy! Pwease let me go! I'm to sexy to get hwrt!" I sighed and let her go.

I have to stop leaving her over Megan's house.

Anyways, I started to cook mini hamburgers and small fries. I put the plates on the table and walked upstairs. Gliding in Madison room, I see my two kids playing. I leaned there for a minute. "Come on, kids. The foods ready. They started to run down the stairs.

God is good.