Chapter 6

" I hope you guys like this one! It's a really fast car!" Chris was showing Madison and Matthew his cars. They loved him. I guess I should be happy, but deep down, I'm still hurt.

I mean he says he loved me all this time. These sluts out here says otherwise. An arm wrapped around my waist. I leaned into him, inhaling that familiar scent.

"What you thinking about, lovely?"

I sighed. "Your hoes." I removed his arm from around me. "Baby, for real? That shit don't matter." Before I knew it I started to shout in his face. "It does to me! All these years, I haven't even looked towards another Nigga! I was just hoping your stupid ass could of done the same thing." My hands moved frequently.

"Not in front of the kids, Mya." I laughed. "Maybe they need to see this. Maybe now they'll know why mommy cried herself to sleep! Maybe they'll know how depressed I was! Because of you! I've kept this anger and hurt in too long. I'm tired!"

I started to cry hysterically. My knees started to buckle, causing me to fall on my knees.

Arms wrapped around me, picking me up. I wrapped around him like a baby. "Give me your phone."

I didn't move as he went into my pocket. He started to dial somebody. I just dug my head into his neck. "Hello. Mrs. Simmons? ...Hey it's Chris...... Yea, nerdy Chris, listen can you take the kids tonight?.....thank you.....OK bye."

He grabbed the kids hand, walking towards the exit doors. I tried to get down because I know it was going to be paparazzi. "Sit your ass still." I stopped moving. Madison was on the right and Matt on the left of us. Each holding his hand. I felt the cameras before we even left the building.

"Chris over here!"
"Who kids are those?"
"Who is she?"
"Chris, love. Look at the camera"
"Come on. Who's the girl?"

He put the kids in the car and turned towards the cameras.
"These are my children and my beautiful fiancée." Screams went off. "Raise your head, love!" I slowly raised it and looked around. I waved before Chris put me in the car.
"That's Mya Simmons! The CEO of Bunk Slams Records!" I laid in Chris's lap.

"You own Bunk Slams Records? Why didn't you tell me?" I shrugged. "It's not important."