Chapter 9

I sat up in a breeze. This boy know he can put it down. We did it everywhere except the kid's room. I promise. Right now as the twins are at daycare, I'm on the dining room table.

"Babygirl, you got a body like a goddess." I laughed and moved my hips away from him. "Sing to me."

He started to follow me and sing hoodgeekz song, bones

I chuckled, grabbing my panties. "You an idiot. Im going to take a shower." He nodded and walked towards me. "I wanna take one with you. ." I laughed and pushed his head.

I entered the bathroom and turned on the shower head. I don't even remember how many times I masturbated with that shower head. I stepped in, moaning at the feeling of the water on my aching bones.

"I don't know why you tease me. " I jumped at Chris's voice. "I'm putting a bell on you. I didn't even hear you. " He smiled and stared at me wash up.

"You not gonna try nothing?"

He shook his head no and continued. I shrugged and continued to wash. As I finished, I rinsed off and hopped onto the rug.

"You know I love you right?" I smiled and nodded. "Who's ass is this?" He pulled me closer by my ass. I giggled. "Daddy's " He laughed and kissed my stomach. "Ain't gone miss this one. "

------------------------------

"Try to go higher."

I told Rihanna as she wiped the sweat off her eyebrow. She was recording 'Love on the brain' and wasn't hitting the note right.

"Mya we've been going at it for a while. Lemme rest"

I rolled my eyes and nodded. She grinned and ran out the door. That child. Suddenly my phone begin to ring.  "Hello?"

"Hi mommy! We out ice cream!" I sighed then groaned. "Put daddy on the phone "

"Wassup baby" I started to scream at him until I heard the dial tone. He hung up. I grabbed my jacket. As I opened the door, Riri stood there with chips. "Go home. We'll try it again tomorrow." I didn't even wait for her reply as I took off in my clanking heels.

As I pushed the main entrance door open, I ushered the valet to get my car. He nodded and went to retrieve it. I called up Big Sean. "Aye ghee. Cancel your appointment. I'm busy"

I heard his voice arguing but I just hung up. I took my keys and drove to Chris's studio. As I pulled up, Big E was waiting at the door for me. Big E is Chris security. He got his name for the reason.

"I'm not doing this right now E. Don't make me whoop ya ass." He laughed. "I was just holding the door open for you."

I walked up the hall and opened the recording room. In there was Shady and Frezz. Chris was recording. I sat my purse down and threw the door opened. He didn't see me but he felt when I punched his ass in the back of his head.

"Don't ever in ya life hang up on me. I'll whoop ya ass." The windows weren't see through because Chris hate people watching him. I was yelling, punching him in his chest. "Mya stop!" I tried to hit him in the eye but he caught my tiny fist and pushed me to the wall.

"Get out" He said into the microphone before turning it off. "I don't know why you acting up. If you want daddy dick, just ask" I threw my head back as he trailed kisses down my neck. He yanked down my pants and unzipped his.

My legs were on his shoulders and I watch him slide in me. I moaned, watching in fascination. He was going slow, but was rough. Chris lifted my chin up, "Eyes up here. Tell daddy if you want it fast or slow. " I shivered, feeling every vain in his dick. "Fast daddy fast!"

He grabbed my waist and pulled me against him as he thrust into me. I can get use to this lifestyle.