Chapter 4

"Yeah bitches! We coming through! Imma push yall asses out of my way! You will see Chris Brown bitches!" I punched Megan in her arm, shushing her. "Excuse me, I'm sorry but Chris wants you in the front." I nodded and swallowed a big gulp.
Grabbing the kids hands, I moved around the people. They were glaring at us and say rude things. I didn't really care. "Hey little kids! I'm Chris." I felt my kids run out of my arms. My whole world crumbled into pieces.
"Daddy! We finally get to see you!" I froze as Madison squealed. Chris whispered to his bodyguard. Suddenly, he started to clear people out. "Come on, kids" I rushed, only to be grabbed around the waist. "Mya? My Mya?"
Tears fell down my face as I turned to him. "Yes. That's me" he grabbed my face and stroked it. "My Mya" his whispering voice sent me chills. His lips smashed mine, sending sparks. I pushed him away, wiping my face.
He looked confused. "Look...Mya. I'm sorry that I left you by yourself. It was all my fault people teased you for loving me. The school's nerd. I was trying to help." I started to cry, hitting his chest. "You fucker! You left me. Hurt me! You left me with two kids! Not one, two!" Chris grabbed me, and let me cry it out.
"Shh, baby. I'm so sorry. I didn't mean anything." I pushed away. "Madi. Matt. Meet your father." "Mommy what wrong." Matthew's big eyes looked fierce. "Nothing baby. Mommy's happy." I hated to lie to him. But I couldn't tell a three year old.
"Why don't you stay with daddy?" My tears chocked up my throat, forcing me to look up. "Umm son. She doesn't because daddy was busy but know daddy is here to stay." Chris gave me a warming look.
"So what do you guys do in your spare time?" I saw their face light up. "Well we watch you on TV and I sing. Brother dance." I chuckled at Madison trying to be mature. "Aw. Sing huh? You going to show me a demo?" Madison nodded, clearing her throat.
"Only a demo?"
"Only a demo."
"There's a fire starting in my heart.Reaching a fever pitch, it's bringing me out the dark.Finally I can see you crystal clear.Go 'head and sell me out and I'll lay your ship bare." She grinned and laughed.
Oh my. I love that girl.