Chapter 2

Harry's Pov
After Liam said that to Y-N she just starred at us. There was a moment of silence in till Y-N said" Omg you guys are One Direction. Why the hell did you kidnap me?". When she said that I realized that her language needs to change no girls so swear ever. So I answered Y- N" Well first of all it was Louis that kidnapped you and second are #1 rule is girls are not allowed to swear". Y-N was curled up in a ball" Well what are all of your Da-ir dang rules then". She almost swore again she lucky that she didn't or else there will be consequences ." Well are rules are no running away, and no swearing or else there will be consequences". I mentally slapped myself in the face there will be consqunces I'm such an idiot. There was a moment of silence before Louis's phone rang so he walked out of the room. Shortly after that Liam and Niall left. Great now what am I supposed to do with Y-N? So I said" Well love I'm going to go shopping I need u to make a list of things that you need". After a couple seconds Y-N handed me the list" Here am I allowed to go in the other rooms or do I have to stay in here?". Oh shoot I didn't know what to say so I replied" No you should get some rest well see ya love". So I walked out of the room and locked the door and left to go shopping.