Chapter 18

Harry's Pov
I could tell that Y-N was home because she must have been in a rush to do something. I was in my room writing a new song and all of a sudden I heard a knock on my door. So I got up to open my door when I opened it there was Y-N so I said"Hey babe what's up". Y-N hugged me and then she said" Hazza I have to tell you something so can I come in?". "Of course what's up". When Y-N walked in my room she said" How would you feel if daddy and I were moving?". " I would be sad because I would miss you guys so much why?". Y-N walked over to me and sat on my lap. Then she said " Well daddy and I are moving tomorrow". Wait seriously no they can't I couldn't take it anymore I held Y-N in my arms really tight and started crying.Why is this happening to me I picked up Y-N and took her out of my room and went straight to Liam. I asked " Why are you guys moving ?". Liam said" Because we need to be on our own now but we will come and vist ". Y- N whispered in my ear " Hazza I promise I will vist don't worry". Well that helped me calm down a little bit then I said" Can I help you guys move?". Liam nodded his head and then said " Yeah sure but right now Y-N probably has to do her homework right?". Y-N answered" Yes I do so I'm going to go do it right now so Hazza please put me down".After she said that I hugged her tight and then put her down. Right away she ran off to her room.
Y-N Pov
I ran up to my room and slammed the door. I was So upset about moving but I didn't want to tell my daddy.After an hour I had finished my homework it was so easy for me. I was so bored so I went downstairs and that's were I found Niall and Louis they we're both on their phones. So I carefully sat down so that they wouldn't notice me. After a minuete I said " Hey guys what are you doing?". They both jumped and then both attacked me in a bear hug. Niall said " Goodness warn people before you do that kind of stuff love". I giggled and then I said " Why that ruins all the fun anyway I have to tell you guys something?". Louis spoke " Let me guess you and Liam are moving tomorrow yeah we know its so sad We are going to miss you guys". Damm he is good so I quietly said" Well I'm going to miss you guys to". All a suddenly I started crying but I didn't want anybody to know that I was crying so I got up and hugged both of them really tight . Niall asked" Are you going to come and vist us ?". I said" Yes I would be so sad if I didn't So don't worry". We sat there for awhile not saying anything so I guess I fell asleep in Niall's lap. Which he didn't care at all.