Chapter 25

Y-N's Pov
After my dad and I got home I decided to text Harry. Because I was bored.(Y Y-N & H Harry)
Y: Hi Hazza.
H: Hi love what's up.
Y: My dad and I just got back from our meeting with Simon.
H:Umm how did that go?
Y: It went pretty well he just asked me a bunch of questions.
H: Questions?
Y: Yeah like who is your mom and were you kidnapped.
H: So what did you tell him?
Y: I told him that I wasn't kidnapped.
H: Awesome hey do you want to spend the night tonight?
Y: Yeah but you have to ask my dad.
H: Why don't you ask him?
Y: Fine. Hold on.
So I quickly put my down and went to go find my dad when I found him I said " Daddy Hazza wants me to spend t night tonight". My dad answered " Yeah sure why not but Harry has to come pick you up ok". I said" Yes daddy thank you so much". Then I quickly ran back upstairs and texted Harry.
Y: My daddy said yes but you have to come pick me up.
H: Awesome I'll be there in a hour.
Y: Ok bye see ya soon.😀
H: Bye.
After I was done I quickly packed everything I needed. It only took me 20 minutes to get ready when I was do I ran back to where my dad was. Then I said" Hazza will be here soon to pick me up ". My dad pulled me into his arms then he said" Ok baby girl be good I love you". I quickly kissed my dad on th cheek then I said" I'll be good I promise I love you too". Then I ran outside and then I quickly got into Harry's car. While we were driving Harry said " The boys really missed you ". I replied " I missed you guys too I'm so glad that I get to spend the night". When we got to the house Niall quickly ran out and said" Y-N ". Then before I knew it Niall picked me up, ran inside where Louis was and like a little kid Niall said" Lou Lou guess who's here". Louis turned around when he saw me he took me from Niall and said " Y-N we've missed you so much". I chuckled then I said" I missed you guys to and by the way nice nickname Lou Lou". Louis started blushing then he said " What its a nice name ". Finally Louis put me down then instantly I ran and shouted "Come and get me suckers" Omg I'm so dead I quickly ran and hid in Harry's huge closet quietly I shut the door. After I shut the door I heard all three of the boys yell" Y-N where are you?". So I decided to trick them so I yelled" I'm in Niall's room". I couldn't stop laughing but I quickly stopped because I Niall say" She tricked us ". Next thing I heard was someone come into Harry's room so I quickly buried myself when I heard the door open I heard Harry say" She's not in my room either where did she go?". I was trying not to laugh after I heard Harry leave I quickly shouted" You'll never find me". After I said that the boys came bursting in Harry's room then I heard Louis " What I thought I heard her voice coming from here". Ok that's it while the boys weren't paying attention I ran out of Harry's room, then I hid in the kitchen , after I got comfortable I yelled" Do you guys give up yet". Right away I heard them all run into the kitchen little did know that I was hiding on top of the fridge . Niall quietly said" Ok boys we have to find her or Liam will kill us". I quietly took out my phone and took a picture of them. Haha this one is a keeper.

Finally after a couple seconds all them left so I quickly ran and sat on the couch

Finally after a couple seconds all them left so I quickly ran and sat on the couch. I finally said" Hey boys come in th living room". So all three of them ran in the living room and when they saw me Niall said" Where were you?". I said" I was in here the whole time". They all looked at me funny and then they all tackled me in a hug. After they let go I announced " Can we play a game or something " Louis said" How about we play truth or dare". We all agreed so I said " Hazza you go first ". So Harry said " Ok Nialler Truth or Dare". Niall right away picked dare. Then Harry said" I dare you to prank call Liam while using your American accent and say that you kidnapped Y-N ". So Niall picked up a phone dialled my dad's number and the put it on speaker.( Conversation)
L: Hello who is this?
N: Hello this is Matt and I would like to tell you that I kidnapped your daughter.
L: What? How the hell did you kidnap her?
N: Also, I killed your friends. But, if you want to see your daughter alive then you will have to come track me down.
Then quietly Niall told me to scream for help.
Y: Daddy help me please.*Starts fake crying*
L: I'm coming baby girl.
N: * Then he says in his normal voice* Omg Liam you just got pranked so bad.
L: Really Niall.
N: Bye.
Then he hung up the phone and everyone burst out laughing. We played 5 rounds of Truth or Dare and let me say that it was interesting.