Chapter 10

Louis's Pov
I can't believe Liam is Y-N father and he left her alone all her life. Y-N looks really mad at the moment I don't blame her she hasn't seen Liam since we kidnapped her. I slowly asked" Love are you ok ?". Instead of answering Y-N shook her head no and she had tears in her eyes ." No I-I can't believe he left me all alone for most of my life".
(Back at the house)Liam's Pov
I realized that I haven't seen Y-N and Louis for awhile. Right at that moment the door slammed and there was both of them. "Hey guys were have you been?". Louis said" We went to the hospital cause Y-N was finding out who her father is but we aren't telling anyone until everyone is around". So I quickly went and got Niall and Harry" Ok tell us who her father is". Y-N pulled out the papers and that's when she yelled" My father is Liam Payne and you left me all alone after mom died". Wait what did I hear that wrong." But how I don't remember having a child. Wait what's your mother's name?". Y-N spoke again " Her name was Sophia she died when I was four. How can you not remember me you were 17 when I was born".I can't believe that I forgot that I had a daughter and that Sophia died." Hey Y-N I'm sorry that I did that I know you probably hate me right now but please I'm sorry".I seriously feel like crap right now I left my baby girl all alone.By this time Y-N was crying so Niall, Harry, and Louis were comforting her.
Harry's Pov
Wow I can't believe that Liam is a dad ever since he was 17. Now Y-N is crying so I held her in my arms and whispered in her ear" Its going to be ok baby girl do you want to come in my room tonight". She just nodded her head so I quickly said" Well we are going to my room and talk for awhile so goodnight". So that's when I brought Y-N in my room and then I placed her on my bed and that's when she started crying even harder. Goss Liam really screwed up this time. I sat on my bed and soothingly rubbed her back and she must of stopped crying or something because she was curled up asleep. So I decided to let her sleep on my bed. I was about to go to sleep intil I heard a knock on my door. So I walked to my door and opened it and there was Liam. I quietly asked"What are you doing here?". Liam responded" I need to talk to Y-N". " Sorry bro she is asleep and so you can talk to her tomorrow".When I said that I closed my door and layed down and fell asleep.