Chapter 7

Y-N Pov
When I woke up in the morning I grab a couple of things and went into the bathroom to take a shower.Usually when I take a shower I like to sing I don't why so I started to sing Little Things. That was my all time favorite song after I got out of the shower I put on a pair of skinny jeans, a purple sweatshirt , and my vans. I can't believe that Harry actually bought me this stuff and it's all purple . So when I went down in te kitchen I saw Liam cooking breakfast. When I entered the kitchen I said" Good morning do you need help with anything". Hopefully he says yes so I can ask him about this whole thing." Yeah actually you can go wake up the boys we have a busy day today". I didn't know where any of the boy's rooms were so I replied" Ok but where are there rooms". Liam's response was " There names are on there doors ok". I just nodded well first I went into Harry's room and I yelled" It's time to get up and eat you lazy bum". After I said that Harry slowly opened his eyes" Well good morning to you too I'll be down in a couple minutes ok". Next I headed to Niall's room I knew how to wake him " Niall it's time to eat". Within a couple seconds Niall was out of bed running into the kitchen. Wow that boy is fast haha now time for Louis. I quietly snuck into Louis's dirty room and when I approached his bed I shouted" Louis wake up it's time to eat you have a busy day". He literally jumped and he grab me " Nice wake up call love but maybe I don't know not make me go deaf ". All I could do is laugh after I woke everyone up I went into the kitchen and sat down next to Niall. Liam put a plate of food in front of me and a glass of milk" Here eat up love and nice sweatshirt by the way".When he said that I blushed a little and politely said"Thanks purple is my favorite color". Liam started to smile " No way that's my favorite color too".Wow today is awesome so far I only ate a little bit of my food and took a few sips from my milk.