Chapter 12

Y-N's Pov
I felt so much better that I was in my dad's arms and that I forgave him. But, there is one problem I haven't been in school for a week now how am I supposed to graduate . I slowly let go of my dad and said" Daddy I'm supposed be in school so I can graduate and I haven't been in school for a week ".What my dad said to me next was surprising" We called the school and told them that you have been sick all week so that means that you go back to school tomorrow ".Wait a second how did they call my school unless I'm so dumb because Niall is the principal at my school. " Dad did you know that Niall was the principal at my school?". My dad reply was interesting" Niall is the principal at your school and he never told that". I quickly got out of my arms and ran to Niall's room and then I yelled" Niall my dad needs to talk to you it's important". Niall quickly shot up out of bed and then he said"What seriously what did I do wrong this time?". Before I could answer he took my hand and we both ran downstairs.
Niall's Pov
When Y-N said that Liam wanted me I freaked out. So I took Y-N hand and we ran downstairs were Liam was. I seriously freaking out because lately I've been really stupid. Liam asked me" Are the principal at Eagle School". Aww damm it how did he figure it out I swallowed the lump in my throat and said" Yeah I well umm my brother Greg signed me up for it and then I quit yesterday". Liam eyes went wide" Did you know Y-N went to that school?". " Wait seriously she did she never went to my office so I guess I didn't know that ". Y- N was the next one to speak" Well that's because I never got in trouble and I came in your office a couple times to turn in stuff ". " Wait were you that one girl that had blonde highlights with glasses and your hair was up in a high ponytail?". Y-N nodded her head" Yeah that was me but now I don't need glasses anymore ". Wow I can't believe I knew Y-N I just didn't know that she was Liam's daughter. Liam looked so confused "Seriously dude you were the person on the phone". " Yeah I was but I was using my American accent because I didn't want be people to know who I was so yeah". Well now this awkward because everything is quite nobody is talking . " Are you guys ok or are you still in shock". Y-N let go of my hand and walked over to Liam and whispered something in his ear and then she walked out of the room. Liam explained where she we the said" She went to get ready for the day and I need to go make breakfast you should probably get ready to". So after Liam left I went back to my room and showered and put on my favorite T-Shirt and Jeans then I went down to the kitchen.