Chapter 15

(Later that Day). Niall's Pov
I was so nervous about talking to Liam and when I get nervous I bite my nails that's exactly what I was doing. What I told Harry wasn't really why Y-N can't be in the house. But, then again she does need school stuff so I partly told the truth. I walked up to Liam's bedroom door and knocked on it after a couple seconds Liam opened the door he looked like he just woke up. Liam quietly said" How can I help you if its not important go away".Well someone is grouchy so I replied" I need to talk to you alone so Harry is going to talk Y-N shopping in an hour if its ok with you?". Liam replied by saying"Yeah we can talk but why can't my daughter be here". Dang it I should of thought this through. "She can't be here because ummm well she can't ok". Liam walked out of his room and shut the door quietly and said roughly " Why can't she be here anyway dude she still asleep and she won't here us if we talk in your room". " Well ok fine but can Harry still take her shopping?". Liam nodded hi head and then we both went into my room and that's when I blurted out " Y-N has a twin her name is Paxtyn and she has been living in America I just found out today". Liam eyes went wide " What do you mean she has a twin and how did you find ou?". " I was looking at her files and everything and that's when I saw a picture of them their identical". I showed Liam the picture and he yelled" This is fake dude look Y-N has brown eyes and this one has purple dude this is fake damm how can you be so guliible". Well I'm an idiot " I'm sorry that I thought this was real but how they look so much alike and it says Y-N and Paxytn twins forever". Liam grabbed the picture and he yelled " Why am I the world's worst father ever?".At that moment Liam broke down crying and not even a minuete later Y-N came running in my room she was about to hug Liam but she froze. Y-N said" Where did you find that picture and daddy why are you crying?". I spoke " I found that in some of your files who is this with you in the picture?".Y-N eyes started filling up with tears" That was my twin Paxtyn she died the same day as mom. But,never mention her name ever again".Liam pulled Y-N in his arms and they both cried this is so sad.