Chapter 11

Liam's Pov
I couldn't sleep all night because I still can't believe I left my only child alone. When it was finally came time for everyone to wake up I am exhausted. I have to make things right with Y-N so I slowly got out of bed and took a quick shower. Then I went to Harry's room and knocked on the door. It took a couple of minuetes before Harry answered" What the hell do you want dude its 7 in the morning?". Wow someone is grumpy" I just want to talk to Y-N please dude". Harry opened his door so that I could see that she was still asleep." Sorry dude just let her sleep she has had a long day yesterday". Harry started to close his door but I stopped it " Dude please let me talk to her". When I said that I sort of yelled that and Y-N started waking up . She opened her eyes and when she saw me she freaked out.So Harry walked over to her and picked her up . Harry spoke quietly " Y-N your dad wants to talk to you.Do you want to or not?". Y-N looked at me and then she said" Sure I'll talk to him but I want you to be there Hazza please". What why does she want Harry to come with us is supposed be a father daughter talk.At first I was going to say no but I wanted Y-N to be happy and not to hate me so I motioned for them to follow me. So they did when we got to the living room I said" Ok listen Y-N baby girl I'm sorry that I left you all alone for so many years of your life. But, who took care of you?". Y-N answered by saying " Mom's parents took care of me till they died when I was 15 ". Y-N buried her face in Harry's shirt then she said" Why did you leave me alone that doesn't answer anything".Well I wasn't ready for that so I said " Well your mom and I broke up when I was 20 because we got in this huge fight over something stupid and she wouldn't let me see you so I sort of forgot that I had a child". Y-N didn't even say a word she just kept her face in Harry's shirt . After 5 minuetes of silence Y-N spoke" Well mom told me that she regretted having me after you guys broke up she went into freaking depression and then on my 4th birthday boom she was dead". Ok now I was upset Sofia is the reason why my daughter hates me. I calmly spoke" Y-N do you forgive me now that you know the truth?". I was expecting what came next Y-N came over to me and hug me and whispered in my ear" Daddy it's not your fault I'm sorry about everything ". Harry got up and walked off to his room he's probably going back to bed or something.But, who cares I'm holding my daughter in my arms and I promise I'm never ever leaving this precious Angel alone.