Chapter 17

Y-N Pov
This morning I woke up to my dad saying "Baby girl wake up you have school today". I woke up right away and I immediately got ready for school. I ended up wearing a pair of black pants, a purple button up shirt, and a pair of black boots. I grabbed my backpack and then I quietly went down in the kitchen where my dad gave me an organic smoothie after I was done my dad and I went to his car. The school wasn't that far away from the house I could have walked but who cares. At the school my dad said "Bye baby girl have a great day love you". I responded by saying" Love you too daddy". Then I walked out of the car and walked off to the front door. When I got in the school I walked into the principal's office to get my schedule. The principal said "Here you go Mrs. Payne ". I said a quick thank you and then I ran to my first class Math . I was the first one in class so I sat in the front the teachers name is Mr. Posey. When the bell rang a bunch of students walked in and one of the students was Emily . When she saw me she ran over to me and plopped her stuff on the desk next me and said" Y-N I missed you so much how have you been?". I said " I missed you too and I have been good just glad to be back". After a couple minuetes we started class we were learning about factoring for real that stuff is so eazy. Yeah I'm really good at school I get straight A's. For homework we had to do lesson 1-2 Mr. Posey gave us time to do our homework in class I finished lesson 1 and half of 2 until the bell rang. I quickly gathered my stuff my next class was Geography sadly Emily wasn't in that class she had Biology. So class was boring as hell because everything was way too eazy. We got assigned to read the first section and to do the section review. This stuff is way to eazy for me. The rest of the day was boring I was so happy when the final bell rang . So after school I grabbed all my stuff, walked outside, and walked straight to my dad's car. Once I got in the car my dad said " How was your day darling?". I answered right away" It was good I saw Emily". " Well that's good Hey would you be happy if we got our own house and moved?". Well o never expected that so I said" Sure why not are we going to come and vist everyone". My dad answer was quick " Of course we can come and vist because I know you will miss everyone so badly then it's official we are moving tomorrow ". I was really excited about moving but I'm going to miss Harry tho he is like an older brother too me. Once we got home I quickly rushed into the house because I want to talk to Harry.