||8|| Hide Your Love Away

Your pov

It's been two weeks since me and Cami started dating. It feels really good to be with her even if we can't show ourselves to the public.

It just hurts a little that she doesn't want the world to know she's dating a girl, at least for now. But I respect her choice perfectly, I mean I did hide my love away for a few months before. But it wasn't for being afraid of what people would say, I was trying to save my ex from the hell I had to live everyday.

But like I said before, I will wait as long as I need for her to be a hundred percent comfortable with the world knowing about us. I just hope she will not make a fool out of me, making me wait for way to long and play with my heart. All the bandages around my heart are still really fragile, one more heart break and it might be destroyed.

"Y/n" the voice of my beautiful girlfriend broke me out of my thoughts "are you okay? You zoned out" I looked down at her.

"Yeah just thinking" I said. "About?" she asked cuddling me more.

"Us" I answered.

She looked up to me resting her chin on my chest. "What about us?" she asked.

"It's just the hiding our love part that concerns me a little. I totally respect your choice, but I'm afraid that you will play with my heart or make a fool out of me or make me wait for way too long. I think all this thoughts are coming from my insecurity after heartbreaking relationships" I told her looking away.

She grabbed my chin and made me look at her.

"I promise you I am not like your exes. I would never hurt you. I would never play with your heart, make a fool out of you. I want to show our love to the world but just not yet. Let's just make sure we really love each other before the world knows. My feeling for you are growing a little each day" she told me.

I didn't say anything I just pulled her into a passionate kiss. Our lips moving in sync trying to show how much passion I feel for her.

After air became a problem we pulled away, but not before pecking her lips lightly.

"Fans at shows have been seeing how close we are" she told me.

"Do you want me to distance a little at the shows?" I asked her trying to hide the hurt and sadness in my voice.

"No, let them ship us if they want. We are going to public one day. It'll be better if people want us together. Let's just don't have PDA moments near them" she said. I nodded and pecked her lips.

"Yeah let Dinah keep tweeting about Y/s/n" she giggled

"I swear that girl is crazy when it comes to shipping people together" I finished laughing.

Lauren entered the dressing room with the girls "Hey love birds we have meet and greet lets go" we nodded and got up. After picking my equipment we made our way to the M&G.

After the M&G, a lot of screaming and a few glances between me and Cami, that were noticed by the fans, we finally went back to the dressing room. We sat on the couch and started chatting.

As we were talking I started messing with the sleeves of my hoodie. Part of my tattoos were visible but no one noticed.

"Hey Y/n we need your help with the sound table again" Joe, one of the staff guys, asked pecking his head through the door. I nodded and got up.

Cami pouted "Hey don't worry we'll have more time for each other after the show" I said pecking her cheek. She nodded and pecked my lips quickly.