||9|| Meeting the Cabellos

Your pov

I woke up with Cami on top of me cuddling. Today we are in Miami, which means I am meeting her family, and I may be a little scared... Who am I kidding? I'm almost shitting my pants! Meeting my ex's parents are memories I would rather forget.

Cami started waking up and snuggled closer to me. "Hey good morning babe" I said quietly.

"Babe? I like it" she mumbled quietly and went back to sleep.

"Babe, wake up. We are in Miami" I said shaking her. With that said, she quickly woke up.

She got out of the bunk and dragged me out with her. "Hey calm down" I said laughing loudly.

"Sorry babe, I'm just really happy to be home and see my family" she said animatedly. She stopped for a while then started squealing. "You're meeting my family" she said squealing again.

I laughed nervously. "Yeah yeah. But what if they don't like me? What if they make you break up with me? What if they get mad at you, I can't be the reason you fight with your own family" I kept rambling until she stopped me by pecking my lips.

"Don't worry. I'm pretty sure they will love you. Especially  after hearing all the things I told them about you. And trust me, they really want to met you. Sofi is so excited to meet you" she assured me.

I nodded and pecked her lips. "love you" we both said at the same time, which made the both of us start giggling.

"Good morning guys!" Lauren said happily. Probably because she's home. "Good morning Laur/Lolo" we said together.

"Babe, I already have to get going. Yesterday, some staff guys asked me to help them set the stage up" I told her as soon as I finished eating breakfast. I had already changed into my usual clothing to work, which consists into any tank top I find in my bunk, a pair of jeans and whatever shoe I find that covers my feet well.

"When you finish or have a break come meet my family. They'll probably be in the dressing room, okay?" she asked. "sure babe" I said.

Before I could leave the bus she quickly grabbed my arm and crashed our lips together. When air became a problem we pulled away. "What was that for?" I asked breathless. "Just a good luck/ see you later kiss" she answered smiling. After that I got out of the bus and made my way to the venue.

Two hours later (still your pov)

It's been already two hours since we started and we are almost done setting up the stage, which is good, because I'm already tired and sweated.

How am I going to meet my girlfriend's family covered in sweat? Like literally my tank top is soaked.

My thoughts were cut off by the tour manager, Steven, saying we could take a break. I sighed in relief and made my way backstage, where Steven stopped me saying Camila was looking for me. I thanked him and went to the girls' dressing room.

As I was walking I started panicking since my shirt was really wet and I was a complete mess. I started twisting the bottom of my tank top trying to take a little of the sweat off, but it wasn't helping.

I wasn't paying attention and ended up bumping into someone slightly.

"Where are you going Y/n?" I heard a husky voice ask. Lauren.

"Steven gave us a little break and told me Cami was looking for me" I told her.

"Oh yeah, our families just arrived completely and she wanted you to meet her parents and Sofi" she finished.