||2|| The Life Changer

2 months and a half later

Your p.o.v

Two months and a half passed already and things were going really well. I talk with my family almost everyday, my classes are amazing, Kate and I are best friends now and I'm looking for a job to help my mom back in Brazil. The only negative thing is that I haven't been posting a lot of videos lately.

Right now I'm at the campus library working in a few assignments and listening to Kodaline. A few of my projects were posted online by the school so some people have already seen my work.

I was almost finishing my last assignment when the college's principal, Mr. Parks, appeared and called me in his office.

When I arrived there to say I was in shock was an understanding, Demi fucking Lovato was there smiling at... me? Holy shit!!! I'm gonna faint. Y/N SNAP OUT OF IT... and quit staring at her, it's getting creepy.

"h-h-hey, I'm Y/n Y/l/n, I am a h-huge fan of yours" I said mentally slapping myself for stuttering.

"Hey, good to know you're a fan. Please, take a seat" Demi said giggling a little and then became serious again. I sat down on the chair really confused, what and why Demi Lovato would want to talk to me?!

"Okay, I'm just gonna ask because I'm extremely confused, but why am I here?" I asked Mr. Parks and Demi.

A big smile found it's way to Demi's face and I grew even more confused "Well I was searching for a new photographer and assistant for my Neon Lights Tour and I ended up finding your project of New York in the Eyes of a Dreamer and I can say that I loved it. So I came here to talk to your principal and we agreed in let you enter my tour as one of the photographers and as my and other act's assistant, you would also earn credits in the college. So... Do you accept the offer?" she explained.

My jaw dropped and my eyes were wide open. HOLY FUCKING SHIT DEMI LOVATO WANTED ME TO PHOTOGRAPH HER TOUR!!!! AAAAAAHHHH!!! I was so shocked and happy that all I could do was nod since I didn't trust my voice right now.

When I got out of my trance I quickly replied "Omg, thank you so much for this opportunity" and with that Demi's smile grew even bigger and she gave me the papers to sign and told me that I had to go to LA in 3 days which is one day before the tour starts so I can meet the rest of the crew and the opening acts. Before going back to my room t pack I thanked her again and she gave me my plane tickets and told me that when I arrive in LA they will explain the rest to me.

As I reached my room I burst through the door and saw Kate making out with her girlfriend, Stella, but I couldn't hold my inner fangirl anymore so I squealed loudly alerting the couple.

"WHAT THE FUCK Y/N?!" Kate yelled at me throwing her book at me.

After explaining everything to them the three of us started screaming again then we decided to go celebrate, with celebrate I meant that we went out to eat a LOT.

While we were at Five Guys eating our delicious burgers they started bombarding me with questions like "how was meet the Queen Demi Lovato?!" "Is she hotter in person?" "Do you know who are the others acts?"  "Are you still going to talk to us?" with that they stopped and waited for my answers, "1- meeting her was awesome I was so shocked that I didn't talked just stuttered, 2- Yes, she is hotter and prettier in person, 3- I think she said that one of the opening acts are two bands called Fifth Harmony and Little Mix, which happens to be two of my sister's favorite bands, 4- OF COURSE I gonna keep talking to you, why wouldn't I? You guys are my best friends here in NY" I answered them honestly. They awed at my last answer, then I think realization hit both of them at the same time because they yelled "FIFTH HARMONY" really loud.

We stayed out until 10pm because it was getting colder and we had classes tomorrow.

When me and the couple arrived at our room I quickly skyped my mom. "Hi mom, I have good news" I said as soon as my mom answered the call and my smile grew bigger when I saw my sister by her side "Hey y/n, what are the news that made your smile so big?" my mom asked "Guess who found a job as a photographer in a tour?" I asked slowly "WHAT ARE YOU FREAKING SERIOUS?!"  my sister asked/yelled "Yeah, today I was at the library when the principal called me in his office and..."  after I told them everything my mom was really happy and proud and my sister's jaw dropped and her eyes went so wide that I'm pretty sure they could fall off her face. Then she started screaming a lot and asked me to tell her everything during the tour and to bring her a 5H album signed and one of Demi's. We talked for a little more but it was getting late for all of us so we finished the call and I changed into a hoodie and sweatpants then went to sleep.

Then right before I felt asleep realization hit me 'HOLY SHIT I AM ON THE SAME TOUR AS MY CELEBRITY CRUSH, KARLA CAMILA CABELLO ESTRABAO!!!'