||6|| Plans

Camila's pov

I woke up hearing someone whispering and a flash going off. "Fuck Dinah, you forgot to turn the flash off" Lauren whispered. "Sorry but they look so cute" Dinah whispered.

I felt Y/n move a little "girls shut up, Cami is sleeping" she mumbled sleepily. I snuggled closer to her and smiled. "Awwww soooo cute" Dinah and Lauren squealed before running off.

I opened my eyes and saw Y/n already looking at me smiling. "Good morning Cami" she smiled tiredly.

"Good morning Y/n/n" I snuggled even closer. "Did yesterday really happened or was it just a dream?" she asked. I giggled and nodded. "It did happened and I couldn't be happier" I said. She looked at me better and kissed my forehead.

"We should get up, today you guys have a few interviews and I have to tag along to take some photos" she said calmly and warmly. I nodded and unwrapped myself from her. She got out of my bunk and I followed her.

I took her hand in mine and dragged her to the front lounge where the girls were eating.

"Good morning Mila and Y/n" Ally said smiling warmly. She's such a ball of sunshine.

"Good morning girls, Dinah can you send me the photos you took?" I asked. She nodded. And me and y/n sat down with them.

"So what happened yesterday? We saw you guys go to the back" Mani asked wiggling her eyebrows.

Me and Y/n looked at each other and I nodded, signaling I wanted them to know. "We talked yesterday and ended up confessing our feelings for each other" she said. "And we're going on a date tomorrow" I quickly completed. Their smile got bigger and we were pulled in a giant group hug.

"I CALL CAPTAIN OF Y/S/N" Dinah quickly yelled.

"CO-CAPTAIN" Lauren yelled quickly after.

"What about me and Mani?" Ally asked pouting. "Don't worry my Texan partner we can be the cheerleaders of the Y/s/n ship" Mani said hugging the smaller girl.

We sat down with the girls and ate breakfast. After finishing me and Y/n changed our clothes, since the others were already ready. I'm wearing a white crop top, skater skirt and heels. As I got out of the bathroom Y/n was getting out the back lounge.

She looks so... Wow. She's wearing a black t-shirt, a blue and black hooded jacket, black skinny jeans, a pair of black converse and her glasses.

"You look beautiful

"You look beautiful... Actually you are always beautiful" she said as soon as she was in front of me. I blushed and thanked her. "You're not bad yourself Y/n/n" she giggled and smiled.

She extended her hand for me to take "c'mon the girls must be waiting for us" I interlaced our fingers together and we made our way to the van.

Your pov

Once we arrived at the first interview the girls dragged me to their dressing room.

"So Y/s/n if the date goes perfectly, how are you going to tell the fans?" Mani asked. I looked at Cami

"I don't know, I'm afraid of what people will say" she answered. I took her hand in mine and squeezed it softly.

"If you want we can keep it a secret until you're ready, I don't mind" I told her sincerely. "But first let's just worry about our date that has yet to happen" I finished.

Cami hugged me "thanks" she mumbled in my chest. We sat on the couch and started chatting while waiting for their interview to start.

After a few minutes Camila said she needed to go the to restroom and went out the room.

"Girls, can you help me with the date tomorrow? I already have almost everything planned I just need a few more things" I asked them. They nodded. "Where are you taking her? What are you planning?" Ally asked quickly. I chuckled.

"I know this place here, it's like a little hill and I was thinking about taking her there and have a picnic. Just us, a pillow fort, food, the stars and maybe my guitar" I told them.

"How are you going to make a tent? You have to get ready and you would have to fix everything after" Mani asked.

"I have a friend that lives here. He's going to take care of this. I need your help distracting Cami, while I go buy the food and a present to her" I said. They nodded and squealed.

"This is going to be so cute" Dinah said. "You really know how to plan a date" Lauren told me. I blushed a little and thanked her. "I was always a hopeless romantic type of person. I think that's why I tend to fall way too hard" I said.

As soon as I finished Camila entered the room and went straight to cuddle with me. She laid her head in the crock of my neck and koala hugged me on the couch.

"Girls the interview is going yo start c'mon" one of the staff said by the door.  We got up and made our way to the interview room.

They sat on the couch while I stayed behind the cameras. The interview went smoothly and it was really funny. They had 3 other interviews and after they wanted me to take a few photos of them.

Five hours later we were finally at their hotel. I was sharing a room with Lauren.

The girls were in my and Lauren's room. They were discussing what movie we're gonna watch. After good ten minutes they finally decided to watch The Fault in our Stars.

Me and Cami were cuddling while the others were sprawled around the beds.

"Y/n" I heard a small voice say. I looked down to Camila and hummed. "What should I wear for our date?" She asked shyly.

"Just wear something casual" I told her. "Where are you taking me?" She asked. I just shook my head and said "not that easy, it's a surprise".

She pouted and made puppy eyes. "Pwweeaase" she asked blinking slowly. I shook my head again and covered her pout with my hand.

"Sorry, but it's a surprise and I don't wanna the surprise" I told her. She stopped pouting and nodded.

After other 2 movies everyone went to their rooms to go sleep. I was laying in my bed thinking about tomorrow while Lauren was already fast asleep. A few minutes later my eyes got heavy and I fell asleep.