||11|| Not Like The Others

A/n: there's going to be quite a few flashbacks

Your pov

Here I am, just laying on my bed, back home, staring at the ceiling. And before you ask, with 'back home' I mean Brazil.

Three weeks have passed since I came back. And I haven't even closed my eyes to actually sleep, not even for a quick nap, the only time I slept was when I passed out of so much alcohol.

My life just seems to get worse and worse.

A lot happened since Demi's tour ended. Some greats moments happened, that now only make me worse, and some really bad things happened.

Flashback- some weeks into Austin's tour

Austin's tour has been going pretty fine. I mean I was never a big fan of Austin, but seeing the girls happy with the tour makes things better.

I just get a little upset when Austin starts flirting with Camila. I now we're not public yet, but people working on this tour know about us, including Austin. And to make things worse, Camila is being a little distant lately.

I called my family constantly to ask about my mom's condition. She's stable, but she was constantly in the hospital for check-ups and exams. Apparently she has some kind of heart condition, it's some kind of cardiac insufficiency. The strangest thing is that she has always been a very active person, and she never showed anything until the accident during her work.

Today was a day off, which means me and the others will probably just chill in the bus. Camila was out doing something, while me and the other girls were watching a movie, but none of us were actually paying attention to it.

I was broken out of my thoughts by the sound of the door opening. Camila walked in with a smile on her face. She saw me and immediately sat on my lap snuggling close to me.

"Hey love" I whispered on her ear.

"Hey babe" she whispered back then pecked my lips.

"Where were you?" I asked bringing her even closer to me.

"I was out with Austin" once those words left her mouth I felt a bit uneasy.

 I know it sounds a little stupid, but I'm a little afraid she's going to dump me for Austin or something like that. But I refuse to believe in this, she is not like the others. She promised not to be like the others.

I was once again broken out of my thoughts, but this time was by soft lips on mine. Knowing it was her, I immediately kissed back with as much love as I could give. But before things could get heated someone pushed Cami's face away from mine.

I looked around and saw Dinah smiling innocently while the others were laughing.

"What were you thinking about? You were zoning out again" Cami asked worried. Even though she has been distant lately she also always worries whenever I start zoning out.

"It was nothing, love. Just my insecurity paying a little visit" I told her.

"What insecurity?" Ally and Mani asked. They are the only ones I haven't told about my past love life with much details, I mean not even Cami knows everything.

Only Laurinah has a better idea of what I've been trough.

"Since my last broke up I've had this insecurity that I'll never be loved as much as I love the other person or that I will always get dumped for someone else. But really, this is a stupid thing" I said shrugging at the end.