Getting Ready

Liz --->

Chapter 4

            The next morning I woke up with a pounding headache. Yes, I know, you might be thinking how could someone as sexy as me have a headache? I know, it’s gets me too.

I took in my surroundings. I was on a mattress covered with rose petals, the ground was made of pink sand, the walls were beige. I was in a cabana.

Had I slept at the beach?

            To my left was a beautiful man with very pale skin. He was asleep. I remembered, his name was Liz. He was my white swan.

            To my right, I saw a unisex creature asleep as well, cuddled to my back. Gaga.

            I slowly unlocked myself from their grasps and stood. The pink sand felt warm to my beautiful feet. I glanced at them both, sleeping quietly. So beautiful. Then, I left the cabana and headed for the ocean. I wanted to take a dive in the deep.

            The sand was covered with swimsuits and champagne. A few naked people lay scattered across the sand. Ew.

            I jumped into the water, it felt cold.

            After cleansing my naked body with the clean water, I felt alive again.

            I made my way back to the cabana where my lovers lay. Gaga had woken up and was looking for his/her pink spacesuit.

            “It’s not here.” I informed her. She was never going to find that pink spacesuit again because Redfoo stole it. He wanted it for himself.

            “I can see that…” He/she looked around for a second and said, “last night was fun. We should do something even more fun today.”           

            “Yes, I know. I have an idea.” I said, excited.

            “Wake Liz up and then you can tell us both at the same time.”

            I walked over to the mattress and slapped Liz’s butt cheek.

            “Yes!” Liz shrieked, waking up and turning around. When he saw me, his eyes sparkled. My beauty mesmerized him.

            “Guess what were going to do today.” I said, clapping my hands together.

            “Were going to space?” Liz asked, rubbing one of his violet eyes.

            “No! But close… Were going to Mexico!” I said, jumping up and down with glee.

            “YAY!” Gaga shrieked and started running around the cabana tearing everything apart.

            I smirked. Gaga was even more excited than I was to go to Mexico.

            After eating at a nude restaurant near the beach, we decided we wouldn’t be allowed in the airport if we didn’t get dressed, so I called  my friend Roberto. Roberto is an amazing designer. He is one of Dr. Alexandra’s patients, that is how I met him. Roberto recently moved from Italy to pursue his designing career, immediately, he was a huge success. I called him and told him to prepare a few outfits for us in five minutes. He agreed, and we drove to his mansion.

            “Are you here to see Mr. Cavalli?” One of his maids asked us.

            “Who else do you think I’m here to see? Do I look like someone who would be here to see you? Thought so.” I snapped. Of course I was here to see Roberto Cavalli.

            “Alejandro!” Roberto greeted me with open arms. “What happened to your clothes?”

            “Crazy nude beach party.” I summarized for him.

            “I see.” Roberto said, taking my beautiful body in. I knew he couldn’t stop staring at my beauty.

            “I know you like this.” I said, winking at him. “These are my lovers: Gaga and Elizabeth Taylor, Liz for short.”

            “Nice to meet you both. Elizabeth Taylor? Isn’t she a woman?” Roberto furrowed his eyebrows, confused.

            “Liz is a man. Can’t you see?” I signaled at his manhood.

            Roberto’s eyes widened. “Yes, yes, I can see.” He paused. “Would you like to see your special outfits?” He asked in a very strong Italian accent.

            “Duh.”

            After trying on our outfits and modeling for him, we decided on which ones we would take with us to Mexico. My outfit was the most beautiful, with my radiant beauty and skin, it was impossible for something not to look good on me, and my outfit just made me even more beautiful, if that was even possible.

            “Thank you so much Roberto.” I said, hugging him. “You can come to Mexico with us too!”

            Gaga gasped. I knew she wouldn’t be okay with this. She wanted to spend some alone time with me and if Roberto came it would be more difficult to do so.

            “I would love to!” Roberto exclaimed.

            The plane ride was quick and fun. Liz stole the flight attendant’s clothes and stripped for us, people threw their drinks in the air with joy. I modeled my new clothes for everyone down the long airplane catwalk. I had always wanted to do that. The captain became mad with us for some reason and threatened to throw us out, but as soon as he saw me, my beauty changed his mind.

            When we finally arrived at Cancun, we were thrilled. It was only midday and we had tons of things planned ahead.