Invitation

Chapter 8 

A/N: This is only part 1 of this chapter... I will be writing the rest soon! Please check back in lovelies. Muah, muah. Stay gorgeous.

After Liz resuscitated and peace reigned again, we decided to go back to the beach and try something else.

We lay beneath large palm trees, sipping piña coladas and mohitos, letting the sun graze my gorgeous skin, giving it a nice glow. Liz had to cover himself in sunscreen because the sun hurt his pale skin, and Dr. Alexandra wasn't around. 

I gasped. A wonderful idea filled my sexy brain. Why not invite Dr. Alexandra!?

"ROBERTO!" I screamed, scaring Liz and making him spill his drink on himself. 

"What Ale?" Roberto asked.

"Let's. Invite. Dr. Alexandra!" I shouted excitedly

"That is a stupendous idea!" Gaga exclaimed.

I stood up and grabbed my cellphone, dialling the digits as fast as I could. After a few rings, Dr. Alexandra picked up. I could hear his manly voice from the other end. "Hello?" He said.

"Hi Dr. Alexandra!"

"Hello... Who is this?" 

"It's  you're favorite patient, uh duh!"

"Fernando?" He asked.

I gasped. "No!! It's Alejandro, obviously."

I could hear him straightening up and shifting his position. "Oh.. uh.. Hi... Alejandro."

"Hello. I have a surprise for you."

"You, uh, do?"

"Yes. I am in Cancun, Mexico with my lovers and Roberto, and I wanted to invite you to join us!"

"Oh, uh, th-that is, uh, nice. I-I uh, let me check if I can clear my schedule and fly over there."

"Perfect. And don't worry, you're schedule is cleared, I'm already calling your receptionist. She loves me, she does everything I ask her. It will be perfect! Can't wait for you to come!"

"Uh, th-that is good. I-I will start packing."

"Au revoir." I cited in French and hung up the phone. 

Roberto was sitting next to me, an excited look filled his wrinkly features. "Is he coming?"

"Si." I responded, in Italian, his native language.

Roberto grinned. "Yay!"

Liz and Gaga both turned to us. I remembered that they hadn't met Dr. Alexandra before. They would soon. And they would love Dr. Alexandra because he is amazing and has great skin.