Cancun

Chapter 5    

       As soon as we walked out of the airport and felt the warm, tropical breeze hit our sexy bodies; we knew that we were where we were supposed to be.

            I had always loved the Caribbean, though Mexico isn’t in the Caribbean, the weather is somewhat alike.

            “I am home!” I cried in glory.

            Gaga clapped and started running around yelling at everyone.

            I took off my designer shirt because the heat was unbearable. As soon as it was off, everyone glanced my way. I loved the attention; people couldn’t seem to take their eyes off my beauty. I was radiant.

            “Hola.” I said in Spanish, causing everyone that was near me to shiver as they heard my marvelous voice.

            “Taxi! Aqui, taxi!” A Mexican taxi driver shouted. He was glancing at us, especially at me in awe, I knew he wanted me to step into his taxi and make it sexy.

            I walked to the man and got into his small taxi car. My lovers followed me and climbed inside as well, Roberto climbed into the passenger seat. Liz was afraid of the germs and he sat on my lap.

            “Where to?” The taxi driver asked. He had a thick accent.

            “Le Blanc Spa Resort.” I said, reading the brochure in my hand.

            The taxi driver’s eyes widened and he muttered something incomprehensible, though he started driving anyways and we all fell asleep.

            I was the first to wake up.

            I glanced at my watch, half an hour had already passed. I watched the view from the car. Everything was sexy, like me.

            Palm trees lined the road, and the sea was visible from where we drove. The water was crystal clear and turquoise, the color of Gaga’s eyes.

            Finally, we arrived in front of a huge white building. It was gorgeous. As the taxi slowed down and eventually parked, Gaga woke up and so did Liz. Liz was causing my leg to cramp.

             As we stepped out of the taxi, I felt I was in paradise again. The valet took our luggage and guided us to our rooms. We hadn’t reserved any suites, but as soon as the concierge saw me, he immediately booked us our suites. We would all be sharing a room. The presidential suite.

            After arriving in our beautiful suite and setting our luggage, we decided to strip to our bikinis and find a bar near a beach to eat.

            We saw an interesting-looking bar and went inside. Everything was decorated nicely. I ordered us some drinks and the most expensive food they had on the menu, and grabbed a big table for us.

            “This is amazing.” Roberto said, taking of his sunglasses.

            “Yes!” Liz shrieked.

            Gaga nodded uncontrollably and vibrated.

            We ate until we were full and drank whatever they brought us. By the end of lunch, it was already seven in the afternoon, and we were drunk.

            We ran to our suites to change into sexy clothes for the nightclub.

            Luckily, Roberto brought all of his designer clothes for us, and we picked our favorites. Gaga wore a spiked suit with a spike hat to match. It was neon orange. He/She had loads of makeup on to match his/her outfit. I wore skinny zebra pants and a long necklace. I stayed shirtless so we could attract more attention our way and make the party even better. Liz wore a white blouse and a white skirt, making him look even more like a white swan. I destroyed one of the complimentary pillows and glued a few feathers on to his head, to complete the look. He looked much hotter than Natalie Portman in that movie.

            “Let’s rock this town.” Gaga said.

            We arrived at the beat club in Cancun, Coco Bongo.

            It was crazy. It was packed with people,  above us were trapeze dancers swinging on strings. The lights were colorful shining on me, reflecting my radiance everywhere. The DJ was rocking out LMFAO’s new song: Ale’s Sexy and He Knows It.

            I couldn’t believe it, everything was perfect. I danced my way through the crowd and climbed on the stage. The security guards didn’t mind me jumping on stage; secretly I think it was because of my beauty.

            I danced wildly to the music. The crowd roared above me. I grabbed my lovers and brought them onstage, since I couldn’t find Roberto anywhere. People were taking their shirts off and throwing them at me. Some threw me money, and I threw them my necklace. The crowd shouted back at me, pleased. I danced and danced and flexed my muscles. I could feel my radiance shining upon the people.

            Gaga and Liz squished me in a sandwich dance and the three of us moved together. I was having the time of my life.