Chapter 10

Chresanto P.O.V.

I rush into the building as the final warning bell rings. The crowd is thick in one area and its hard to get through.

"Did you see that."

"Omg he kissed her."

"I cant belive he chose her when he could of had me."

I hear people whisper as I push my way through the crowd. I wonder what they're talking about but oh well I ain't got time for that. I cant have one more tardy or I will be suspended which means I will have to miss football practice. I slam into somebody bringing my thoughts to an end.

"Oh my bad." I say as I help the girl up.

"Its ok. T-Thanks."

"Your welcome." I flash her a smile and walk away but not before I get a good look at her. She has short curly brown hair, with dark brown eyes. She is a light skinned with plump lips, and her body is ok. Nothing like Tela's though. I turn forward and continue my way to my locker. I stop dead in my tracks when I see something I never wanted to see.

Tela. Kissing. Jacob.

Ughhhhhhh he always takes everything from me. When we were on tour he took my long term girlfriend Kaliah away from me. I really loved her and was gonna tell her that day but Jacob ruined it.

Flashback to 1 year ago

I hum along to our latest song 'Keep her on the low'. Im in a good mood today because it my girlfriends birthday. I arrive at Bobos jewelry store and pick up the custom made bracelet I had made for her. It has Kaliah and Chresanto engraved on the heart locket which is encrusted with diamonds. She is gonna love it. I also stop at the store to pick up her favorite flowers. Red and white roses.

I went over the top for her. I mean what can I say. We have been together for 1 year and I wouldnt mind spending the rest of my life with her. She is perfect. With her chocolate brown eyes, short curly hair, full lips, beautiful body, and amazing smile. I love her and Im gonna tell her today. I have a lot more planned for tonight if you know what I mean. Insert wink here.

I pull up to her house and walk up to the door. I failed to realize it before but Jacobs car was outside of her house but as I said before I didnt realize it. I didnt ring the doorbell because I wanted to suprise her. I had a key anyway so I seldom knocked. Nobody was home besides Kaliah which was perfect. Well I thought none was home. Boy, was I wrong. I walked up the steps and heard voices. At the moment that really confused me cause she said she was alone. I stopped in front of her door about to barge in but something stopped me. I dont know what but Im glad it did. I quietly listened to their conversation.

"Come on baby."

I held in a yelp as I realized that was Jacobs voice.

"I dont know. I mean this has been going on to long." Kaliah said.

"Kaliah we have done this plenty of times before. We've had sex enough times, we have kissed enough times. Please baby."

"But Chresanto said he was coming over later on."

"Forget him. Just text him and say he can't come over like you usually do."

"Ok... Do you ever feel guilty. We have been messing around for months now and Im still your bros girl."

"Yea sometimes but I love you to much so he'll be alright."

"We should tell him then. Its been 7 months. I think its about time."