Chapter 5

Saturday

Tela P.O.V

Everything has been getting better. Donte still wants me back and Stephanie keeps apologizing but im not taking either one back. Im to stubborn but I dont care anyway. Me, Ray, and Prodigy have gotten closer and become great friends. Same with Charity and the girls. Roc, Prince, and Diggy are my friends but not close. I can tell they all want me but im not really into them.

Today is the day were going to the mall. Im so pumped for this cause I really need some new clothes. My current clothes aint doing nothing for me lately. So ima hit up my stores Forever 21, Rue 21, Aeropastale, and Hot topic. Im riding with Charity and my gal pals. Can somebody say CARPOOL!!!!!! No ok thats fine. We meeting the boys in the food court and honestly im gonna do some match making today. Prod and Tatiyana seem good together they have similar personalities same with Rachel and Ray Ray. Charity seems good for Diggy besides she has this humongous crush on him, I have no clue of how he doesnt know this. The girl practically drools and stares to the point when you think her eyes might fall out when he's around.

Honk!!!!! Honk!!!! (Charity's car)

Tela's thoughts

Man why cant this chick just ring the doorbell like a normal person. She so ghetto sometimes. I better get out there before she has a fit.

Tela P.O.V.

I check my outfit in the mirror. I decided on wearing black ripped skinnies with a red tank top thats "precious love" in black along with my red black and white nike shoes. I didnt wanna deal with my hair so I just let it hang in my curly state then walked out the door. I hopped in the car and was immediately greeted with hugs and hellos. We drove off and was at the mall in 15 minutes.

Conjuction house~

Princeton P.O.V.

I havent been able to get Tela out of my head since the day I saw her at the concert. She was so breath taking and beautiful. I need to see that smile again. Thats why im going to the mall with Prod and Ray. I know I wasnt invited but what the heck. I need to see her. I hope Roc aint feeling her cause thats gonna be a problem. I hope he didnt invite himself too.

Today I gotta look even better than usual. I mean my future is gonna be there so I gotta dress to impress her. I decided on wearing black cargo shorts with a red and white shirt that has a two fingers signaling the peace sign with my white and red nike shoes. I don't know why but something is telling me to wear red, black, and white today.

At the mall~

Tela P.O.V.

We have been waiting for like 30 minutes for the guys now. Prod told me they were on they're way but what is taking so long??? Everyone got impatient so I told them they go shopping while I wait. While waiting Diggy arrives.

Diggy - Hey girl, your looking fine as always.

Me - *blushes* Thanks Dig

Omg did I really just blush at that. What has gotten into me?!?!

Diggy- I thought there was gonna be other people? Or did just say that to get me here so we can have some alone time. ;)

Me - Ewww no they just went shopping. I told them I would wait for the others

Diggy- Who else is go-*gets cut off*

Me- here they are now

I turn to see the whole Mb crew walking in when I know for a fact I only invited two of them.

Me - Um hey Prod and Ray what took you so long?

Prod- Well Mr.Roc over there decided to come last minute and took forever to get ready.

Ray- Yea he said he gots to look good for his girl.

Me- And who would that be ?

Ray- Well its yo-*gets cut off*

Roc- Its nobody*rubs the back of his neck*

I finally look at Prince cause I can feel him staring at me intensely. I turn and am taken by suprise to the fact that we are wearing the same colors. Thats odd. It's probably just a coincidence.

Me- Hey Prince I see we are matching today huh

Prince - Uh yea I guess this is God's way of trying to tell us something maybe.

I instantly feel Diggy tense up when he said that and I look to my right to see Roc clenching his jaw and fist. I can tell something is gonna happen but luckily the girls choose the perfect time to arrive. Thank God.