Chapter 6

Tela P.O.V.

After the girls arrive we all go off into seperate groups. Rachel, Tatiyana, and Michele went off somewhere with Prod and Ray. While Charity went off with Diggy. And I was going by myself but Prince and Roc followed me. I walked into forever 21 to find some stuff and was walking by a rack when I suddenly felt a hand grab me. Naturally I was frightened but that turned to anger as soon as I saw who it was. Donte.

Me- What are you doing here? Let go of me!

Donte- Trevor texted me that you would be here today *wraps arms around your waist* so I came to see my baby *kisses you*

Oh how I miss his kisses. My knees became weak as the kiss became more passionate if he wasnt holding I would fall. But I immediately remeber why we broke up in the first place and frown into the kiss. He stops and looks into my eyes.

Donte- Tela, baby, im really sorry for cheating. I miss you and I love you still. I always will *begans to tear up* I just really thought you would go and find another boyfriend at your school and forget all about me. Then Stephanie came, she was the one that comforted me. A-And she reminded me of you so it just happened and I didnt wanna break her heart so I just didnt end it. Im so sorry. Please forgive me.

Me-*Sighs* I forgive you * Donte smiles and leans in* but that doesnt change the fact we broke up and you cheated *stops him with your finged* I miss you to but I draw the line at that and once a cheater always a cheater. We can be friends maybe even best friends but nothing more than that.

Donte- Baby please just give me another chance

Tela- I am giving you another chance but as my friend. End of discusion. Goodbye Donte. *walks out the store*

Im so happy I did that but sad at the same time. I really do love Donte but it started to die when he cheated. This wasnt the first time either. So its time to let him go. I wipe the tears of my face and sit proudly. My thoughts were interrupted by a voice.

Roc- Were you crying? Whats wrong Tay?

Tela- No nothing im fine

Roc- You sure?

Tela- *smiles* Positive

Roc- Cool now um can you tell me about yourself.

Tela- Sure what do you want to know

Roc- Um whats your funniest memory

Tela- *laughs* Omg I guess I would say when I was in third grade and I was trying to be a show off at lunch and see how much food I can fit in my mouth. I got up to like 21 grapes when the teacher came over and asked me what I was doing. I tried to talk but instead half of the grapes came flying out my mouth and hit her in the face. I started laughing so hard and choking. So I drunk something but they came out my nose like a stream. I ended up having to sit in the corner with a dunce cap on and the mark of it stayed around my head for a week.

Roc- *laughing hard* I can seriously imagine you doing that.

Tela-*laughing* I know

Roc P.O.V.

I think im falling hard for this girl. She is hilarious. I love her smiles and the way she laughs. Only if Princeton wasnt in the way. I might have said earlier that I wanna hit that but I was lying. I like her and all but I dont know if I wanna be in a relationship right now.

Me- So Tela who was that dude in the store.

Tela- *scowls* Donte. My ex-boyfriend. He cheated on me with my former best friend. Then Trevor told him I was gonna be here. Ima beat his tail when I see him.

Score!!!!! Its bad that he cheated with her best friend but im glad she is single amd ready to mingle. Who is that Trevor dude tho?

Me- Who is Trevor?

Tela- Oh he is my twin brother

Me- Cool I didnt even know you had a twin

Tela- Yea I love him but he does the wrong things some times.

Me- Yea.... And about the other day when I texted you.... Why did you say no?

Tela- Cause first of all I dont like you like that and you didnt even ask me you just told me nor give me a chance to make a decision.

Me- Well I thought you would say yes cause everybody does and why dont you like me

Tela- Roc I like you but only as a friend

Me- Bu-*gets cut off*

No ones P.O.V.

At that moment everybody shows up and is ready to leave. They get food and then hop into their cars and drive to wherever they're going.